Freedom has a price

Ok the song here I heard in church and I love this song!! Hope you enjoy the song and chapter! Puppah out!
Adam's Pov
I put my head in my hands. "Calm down Adam..." Alesa said. "It's. Been. A week," I said. Milton laid on the couch with Sparky as I spoke. "Did you find out about Jin?" She asked. "He said he texted her when she suddenly had to go because of a knock at the door and she never texted back. And the police checked his finger prints and they didn't match the ones that were all over her house. Well non of them at least," I said. Sparky gave a little growl and walked over to a hair bow. "One of  Y/N's..." I sighed, She sniffed and started running towards the door. The other dogs took a sniff then followed barking and growling. "Uh Alesa?" I asked getting up. "Yea?!" She asked. "I'm going on a walk with the dogs!" I said. "Ok!" She yelled back. I put leashes on them all and run outside trying not to be pulled.
(Time skip to where the dogs bring Adam)
I tied them far enough away from the shack they brought me to so they wouldn't be seen. I snuck in to see Y/N with bruises cuts and marks. I saw two males and a girl laughing. I snuck out and hid to call the police and explained what I saw.
Y/N Pov
Melissa whipped me with a rope as John cut me with a knife. I looked up and saw Adam sneak a peek. I made little puppy eyes and he ran off. A tear rolled down my face as Melissa whipped me again. After a minute the door swung open and cops busted in surrounding Drake, John, and Melissa. "Hands up!!!" They shouted at them. Melissa dropped her rope and John dropped the knife. "Now follow me!" Shouted a male police officer. Another unlock me and let two people walk in. "Ross! Adam!" I said weakly. "Y/N!" Ross shouted trying to help me up. I smiled at him but felt weak. I started to blank out and fall and last I heard was someone shout my name, and for an ambulance.
Ross's Pov
Y/N smiled but then closed her eyes and fell into my arms. "Y/N!" I shouted. Adam ran out calling for an ambulance. I slowly sat down and got Y/N in a position se would be safe in. A girl and man came in with a stretcher and put her on. When they got her in the ambulance I begged to go with them. Adam spoke to them for a second and they let me on. I put my hand on her arm with cuts and marks on it. "Please don't leave me...." I whispered as a tear rolled down my face. Adam closed his eyes and looked down. I whipped away a tear and looked at the unconscious Y/N. I looked down and a tear droped. "Ross?" I heard a soft weak voice.
Y/N Pov
I saw white... That's all I saw. I looker around JUST WHITE. "Hello?!" I shouted. That's when're pain came back and slowly I started seeing again. "Ross?" I asked softly. He smiled. I took deep breaths and slowly had trouble. A doctor came in and put something covering my nose and mouth. I took a deep breath and stared at the roof. Ross grabbed my hand with a smile. I peeked at him then looked back up at the roof of the ambulance. Finally we stopped and I was rushed off with Adam and Ross chase after. Adam stopped while Ross tried to keep going but was stopped by some nurses. I heard Ross scream save her then blacked out because of sleeping gas.
A/N
Hey guys something I want to say.
One I have another account!! @Sky_Media_Lover, stupid name seeing I do must fanfictions and I think the only story (and still working on planing it out) is my Minecraft Diaries Fanfic so check out my other account and enjoy! Puppah out!