Wait what? And im sorry.

Y/N Pov
I walked into a coffee shop Cait told me to meet her at. I scanned the area then found her. "Hey Cait!" I said softly walking to her in running pace. "Hey!" She said hugging me. "So when's work?" She asked. "Now!" I said pulling her out of the building. I pull her into a car with Adam waiting in it. "I didn't get my coffee!!!" She whined. "To bad!" I giggled. She pouted and as I got in the back seat.
(Boring car ride so time skip to offices)
Y/N Pov
We walked in and the two main boys, other then Adam, stood in front of Cait. "Ross..." She sighed under her breath. "Huh," I growled kinda. I didn't fully hear but it didn't sound good. "Nothing!" She yelled turning her face from me. I raised eyebrow then shook my head. Adam showed her an empty room across from.... I growled. Ross's... Something.. Doesn't seem right. But what was it. Wait... No no no no no no!! I DO NOT LIKE HIM!!! I shouted in my mind. I ran to my office without looking and bumped into Kyle falling backwards and caught by Ross. I turned a bright red and he chuckled. "Oh my god sorry!!" Kyle screamed running to me. Ross put me down softly and backed up. I gulped. I sighed and ran into my office. I looked out the window at Ji- I mean Kyle's office. I sit in front of the door and looked at a picture of the band. "The dream," I whispered and grabbed my phone and called the gang.
(Time skip to later that night)
Y/N Pov
"So you guys excited about watching Jurassic World?" I asked sitting on the couch and starting the movie. "Yep!" Maddilan said. After about an hour into the movie I heard a scream and everyone shot up except for Devon who was knocked out cold because of a small fight between him and Noah. We ran into Adam's and Alesa's room. Adam was on the phone rushing as Alesa whimpered in pain. I stood there in shook. Noah hugged me as tears filled up my eyes. And just like that we were all in the hospital. Finally we were aloud to see her two at a time. Me and Adam went first. As I walked in I saw Alesa in tears. "*Ahem* Mr. Dalhberg and Miss. Dalhberg-" Alesa cut the doctor off. "Let me- tell them," she said between tears. The doctor nodded and stepped back. "The baby.... It's a miscarriage," she said. I broke into tears. My new niece or nephew gone. I walked out in tears. I didn't say a thing nor even looked at Alesa. I couldn't. Her child, gone. Maddilan pulled into a hug and soon the whole group was in a hug as I cried my heart out. I would never forget this day. I thought.

A/N
Narwhals give Adam and Alesa all the support you can! If I could I would but for now this is the best I can do. Ross Barney Adam Alesa... Idk anyone from the office if your reading this (which I probably sound crazy cause they're not reading) either I'm sorry or tell Adam and Alesa I'm sorry. So yea.. Bye narwhals! Puppah out!