What now?

Y/N Pov
"It's..." I began. "Empty...." Adam finished. "Nothing...." Ross said. "Oh pars," we turned around to see Barney. "Whats?" He asked. "He's gone...." A tear rolled down my face. "It's my fault..." I whispered to myself. "What Y/N?" Adam asked me and Ross pulled me into his arms. I shook my head, "Nothing!" I got out of Ross's grip and ran into the kitchen. "Maybe she's hungry?" Adam asked Ross. Ross shrugged as I snuck something out of the kitchen and into my offices. I locked my door and pulled out a knife. "It's my fault!" I cried and cut myself on the arm. When I was done I had four cuts on my right arm, two on my left, and one my right leg. I let the knife drop out of my hand and cried. I heard two male voices. "Hey thanks Max," one boy said. "No problem Ross," I heard Max say. I heard the door knob move. I quickly hid the knife and grabbed my jacket to cover m cut marks. I wiped my tears as Ross came in. "Hey," I said looking down having my hair cover my face. "Hey, you ok?" He asked. "Yea! Why wouldn't I be?" I asked kicking the knife away. "Well you seemed upset..." He said walking in. "May you leave?!" I said trying to block the knife as much as I could. "Wh-why?" He asked walking close. I gulped and asked, "Please?!" I backed up kicking the knife with me. "Why?" He asked coming closer . "Just leave!!!" I shouted pushing him. My jacket fell off showing my cuts. I gulped and pushed him out. I grabbed my purple and white sweater and slipped it on. I grabbed the knife washed it off with and water bottle and dropped it out the window. I slipped out and walked towards the door when a girl came up behind me. "Hey want to ride home with me?" I turned around to see Maddilan. "S-sure..." I said. We walked to the car and got in. "I know what you did," she said. "What?!" I asked. "Yea I saw you throw the knife," She quickly rolled up my sleeve to show m four cuts. I gulped. She kept her eyes on the road and said, "Jin's leaving is... NOT your fault!" She shouted as she pulled into my driveway. "Thanks...." I said waving with my sweater's sleeve hanging over my hands. As she drove off I looked at my arm. I sighed and walked inside hugging myself and rubbing my arms.