Monster....

Y/N Pov
I growled as I saw Ross and Cait leave for their date. I sighed and turned back to the screen with everyone yelling at me to go. "Oh!" I screamed. "Welp somehow I ran out of  books so here. One I have a puppy, I read Fanfiction," I looked at the picture of me Ross and Adam and it rolled out of my mouth. "I like Ross...." I realized what I said and started freaking out but didn't say anything. "Uh you do like Ross," Max said. I started blushing and became silent. Max started laughing like a fricken fangirl and Barney just smirked while Adam growled a bit. I blushed and turned off my mic. What the heck Y/N!!! I looked down and the door opened to two giggling people. I looked up to see Cait and Ross walking in laughing and hugging each other. Tears streamed down my face. I looked down and saw Adam look out of his office to see the both of them and me. Cait saw me and frowned but not in the way of being annoyed but in the way of I'm sorry. She came up to me. "Hey Y/N can I speak to you in privet?" She asked. I nodded and we went into a small lightly darkened room. But something seemed off to me. I stared at the shadows but then drifted of back to Cait. "Hey I'm-" she was cut off by some loud bang and a strip of her hair turning a deep red color. I raised an eyebrow as she laughed evilly. "Say goodbye~!!!" She cooed. She pulled out a knife. "Cait!" I said backing up towards the door. "No way getting out!" She smirked evilly. I ran out the door but was tackled by the psyco Cair. "Ross get save you now!" I remember that for somewhere but... WHERE!!! Suddenly Ross rushed in and Cait's deep red strip of hair faded and she feel on he floor next to me. "What the hell Cait!!!" Ross screamed at her. "Wait what?! Last I remember was about to apologies to Y/N," she said in confusion. "You attacked her!" Ross yelled. That caught peoples attention . Max Adam Barney and Gizzy who was visiting came out. I got up, "Please Ross that wasn't me!! Please I was controlled by something!!" She screamed tears streaming down her face. "I'm outta here!" Ross yelled. "Wait!" I yelled we all ran out. (Max, Gizzy, Adam, Barney, Cait, Y/N) "Wait! ROSS!!" I screamed but I was to late a car bopping down the road crushed into Ross. A man in black got out of the car and started running. "You guys help Ross and call the hospital! I'm tracing down this little piece of dirt!" I yelled running after the guy. We soon ran into a forest where the man stopped and two more people came out of the bushes. They took off there masks and smirked at me. I gasped. I knew I heard those words before. "Ross can't help you now!" They laughed running off. Josh Drake and Melissa. I cried there until I couldn't cry. They're monsters....

A/N
Hey narwhals! Thanks to TheRossomePerson for kinda the idea but yea sorry for no post in a while but I have a little update for you guys so here! This book is going to end at the end of January BUT BUT!!!! The whole thing will continue just it's gonna be in another. The reason is because it's called holidays that was for Christmas but now it's over  so yea. This book will end but the whole office fanfiction will continue in another book! So yea! Buh-bye narwhals!! Puppah/Sky out!