Pranks!!!!

Y/N Pov
I stared at Ross, "Well.... We're done!!!" I shouted walking off. I gave Adams his phone before I walked off knowing I HAD to come back for prank calls. I groaned grabbed a F/D and took a sip. I ran back.
(Time skip to your person ;D)
Y/N Pov
Adam grabbed a name. "Uh.... Tyler!!" He shouted laughing. "Ty or brotatoe?" I asked. "Ty," said Ross looking at the thing. I cleared my throat as he answered. "Uh Ty?" I asked. "Yeah? Why you calling Y/N?" He asked. "Yea um... Rats have invaded my place could I eh.. Stay over till there gone?" I asked. "Uh yeah.." He said. "Well Adam and Ross and Barney need a place can they stay too?" I asked as Adam fell back trying not to blow my cover. "Uh... Yeah I guess..." He said. "Oh and we need to bring Alesa, Adam's dogs, My puppy Sparky, Mason, and Kaype. Oh and Max!" I said. "Umm.... Yeah I guess..." He said as Barney let out a little giggle. "Oh and the office is invaded to so we need to do our videos there!!" I said about to burst out laughing. "Uh-" He began. "You know this is a prank right?" Adam asked laughing. "No....." Said Ty. I think he was upset but happy. "Sorry!!!!! But we're fine you get your house to your self," I giggled. "You suck!" He said and hung up. We all started laughing like crazy. "Sorry Ty if your watching this!!" Everyone screamed and we said goodbye. I looked at Ross. "I feel sooo bad for Shubble," I said giggling a bit and getting up. "Yeas pour Shubbles," said Barney. "I guess Jess is happy! Let's grab our computers!" Adam yelled handing towards his office. I pull him back and said, "No we're going to Okward's! Remember? With our dogs and cats?" "Oh yeah!!!" He yelled laughing. "Where do wes go?" Asked Barney looking at me then Adam. "Jess!" I yelled. "Okward!" Adam yelled at the same time. "Ummm?" Ross mumbled. We started laughing as i grabbed my F/D and walked into my office. I sat down in my chair and looked at my photos. I saw one of me Maddilan, Noah, Olivia, and Devon. I pulled out a notebook which was in my desk and flipped through the pages. I looked at a song looked it up on videos and played it. "Hold me down, don't you cry I'll be here if you ever need me," it began with me singing, Maddilan softly playing the drums, and Noah strumming his guitar. "Don't you worry, don't you pout if never believe and you never shout!!!! Out loud! And never believe in trust you can never believe in meee mee me me me..." the song got up beat and Olivia started playing the base with Devon in second guitar. I started singing along, "Now don't hold me! Now don't hold mmmeee back!!! Hold me down you show... Trust and respect. Now slowly me down... And don't you worry... Worry...." The song slowed down. "Don't you cry, now don't you pout if you never believe and you... Never shout..... And never shout... Never shout......" The song ended and brought me back to videos. I sighed and got up. I looked at my doorway to find Jin, Adam, Ross, Barney, Cory, Max, and Alesa holding Mason who was sound asleep. "Hehe.. How long were you guys there?" I asked nervously. "The whole song... It was short," said Adam. "Hey! It was our first song ever!" I shouted. "It... It was good..." Ross stuttered. "Thanks," I said then pushed the through the crowd and ran home.
A/N
OMG so sorry I didn't want to make you wait this long god. Haha ok that song I wrote in the book is a original and please don't say it's stupid. I know it is. It's just something I just quickly put together so I could get this done. I'm so sorry, I took this long. The next chapter is I think going to be a action one.... So hope you enjoy!! Puppah out!