The friend

Y/N Pov
It was the next day. I walks in to everyone crowding a girl. The girl looked framilier. I walked up to see the girl had blond hair, blue eyes, and a bright red bow in her hair. "Maddilan?!" I shouted as I hugged her. "So you know these dumb dumbs?" She giggled. "Hey!" Adam shout. "Don't yell big broder..." I joked. He pouted as me and Maddilan sat down on a couch. "How do you know them?" I asked. Adam came up before she could answer. "How do you know her?" He asked. Before I could answer Maddilan asked, "How do you know them?" We all laughed. "I know her because we went to high and middle school together," I said. "I know them because I was a big fan! And I became an amazing youtuber sooo.... They asked me to join," she said smiling. "NO WAY!!!" I shouted. I hugged her then Adam. I giggled and said, "I know them cause he my brother!" I smiled and pointed to Adam. He hugged me. After I finally got out of his grip and looked at Maddilan. "Want to do a do not laugh with me?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. "Yeah!!" She shouted. "Ok see you in minecraft!" I ran into my office as everyone parted ways. I was about to sit down when my eyes caught a picture. It was the one from my funnel. Tears rolled down my eyes as I stared at everyone in the picture. Someone come up behind me and hugged me. I turned my head to see Maddilan. "Oh eh-" I was cut off by her. "I know what happened.... There's nothing wrong with you," she said hugging me. I hugged her back. "Is it true?" I asked. "Huh?" She asked. "Am I normal?" I asked as tear rolled down my face. Yes! You always were and always will be!" She said. "I hope so," I said whipping my tears away. "Come on! Let's get this do not laugh done," she said with a smile. I nodded and sat in my chair and join the chat with everyone else and we started.
(Time skip)
Adam's Pov
I walked up to Ross. "Hey me, you, and Max need to make a Q and A remember?" I asked him. "Yeah..." He replied. We sat down and Y/N grabbed my phone to ask us the questions. "Ok this one is for Max... Did you enjoy making Ross's smoothie?" She asked. "Huh...? Oh HAHA YEAH!" He shouted laughing. "Haha... Ok Adam do you love your sister?" She giggled. "Come on!! Real question!" I shouted. "It is!" She giggled. She showed me my phone. "See?!" She asked. "Grr!" I growled. Everyone laughed. "Sooo?" She asked. "As a sister yes! Friend yes! Crush? NO!" I shouted. She giggled then looked back at my phone. "Ok Ross.. Do you have a crush? If so who?" She asked. He froze and all he said was, "She's with me right now." I stared at him for a second then catch on. He liked her.... My sister.....