OMFG!!!

OMG!!! I just looked at my Ross x Reader The Love and Sorrow to see more than 9,000 reads!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! And this book?! 2,000!! Thank you guys so much. Now to thank you I'm going to answer some questions (I did not get them from anyone) to tell you Narwhals more about me.
Am I a teen?
No but I'm in my double digits! Tween!
Any crushes?
Remember that boy Noah from some tags a while back? Well I had kinda have fallen for him...
Relationship state?
Have one crush. Have people crushing on me. Single. 😊
Will I do a face reveal?
Probably. The thing is that if I do something like that and get creeps or people tracing me down. But I probably soon.
Name?
Sorry but I will give you some thing like stuff to look out for me.
Minecraft: Clever2000
Music.ly: crazypuppylover8601
And when I get more stuff (like insta Ik WOW SHE DOESNT HAVE INSTAGRAM!!) I'll up it in. (If a remember)
Age?
Tween! 9-12 try and guess won't say wrong won't say right! 😉
YouTube crush?
Um... Obvious? Ross....
Pets?
Two cats. One a family. One I own. And three fish. Two are my brothers one is a fish me and my friend share but I'm keeping because she can't keep cause she lives somewhere pretty far from me.
Siblings?
Two brothers and a sister.
Sisters like never home so!
Favorite song?
I really like Demons by ImagineDragons and Safe and Spund by Taylor Swift.
Favorite movie
Maze Runner Scorch Trails (SPOILERS ALERT) WHY TAKE MINHO!!!
Favorite book
I really like goosebumps

So I have two questions for the Maze Runner fans and one for my Ross x Reader fans.
Maze Runner fans: I have been reading a lot of Maze Runner fanfics and I ask. Where is everyone get Newt first being a runner and jumping off the wall? I mean I believe it but I'm confused. Is It in the book cause I haven't finished and I've only watched The movie but I'm working on the book and just confused. So if someone answers that. THANK YOU!
Ross x reader: Should I continue after "Pain of Remembering Ross x Reader" and if not should I do another office Fanfiction or something like that?
And that's all Narwhals! Thank you all and I'm right now working on the first chapter of "Pain of Remembering Ross x Reader". Love yea Narwhals! Puppah/Sky out!