A holiday spirit

Hi but doesn't  this picture look wicked? Enjoy! Puppah out!

Y/N Pov
I woke up in a room with a few doctors
around me. "She can't!" One shouted. "She does," another said. "She had it for a while!" Said another. "I had what?!" I shouted. They became silent. One whispered to another one and left leaving me with the last doctor. "I had what?" I asked softly. "*Ahem* You have umm," he gulped looked at a piece of paper and sighed. "You have rib damage worst then before but we can do surgery. We need to do surgery," he said handing me a bottle of water. I took a sip then he said, "You can see your friends before we start..." He then left the room and Adam, Jin, Ross, Alesa, and Barney came in. "Hey," Jin said quietly. Adam looked down and sighed. Ross gave a glare at Jin and looked back at me. "So... I have worst rib damage," I softly said. Ross, Barney, and Jin started to freak out over what I said. I giggled nervously as Jin said, "So we lost you for a week. Then your in hospital. Now you have WORST rid damage!!!!" He shouted. Noah and Maddilan came rushing in. I sat silent in my bed. "What are we gonna do? Just wait?! Watch you maybe die?!" Jin shouted. "It's not that bad!!!" I shouted back. Almost everyone agreed except Noah and Maddilan who were confused. I sighed as some doctors came in and got everyone out. I gulped as I was put to sleep for my surgery.
(Time skip)
Y/N Pov
I woke up to Ross, Adam, and Alesa in the room. "Yes," sighed Ross. "So she's ok?" Asked Alesa. "Yes, she may leave tomorrow. She need rest." The doctor said. "So it worked? I'm no longer have rib damage?" I asked. "Yes, but you have permanent rib damage from before you were taken but yes for now that's all we can do! You were in bad conditions but now your safe and just need rest," he said smiling. I sighed of relief then leaned back. Adam went to talk to the doctor as the other walked out. Hmm tomorrow in out and it Christmas Eve. Like a holiday spirit gave me luck! I thought as I drifted off to sleep think of tomorrow.
A/N
Hey my narwhals! (If you didn't see my post I'm now calling you guys narwhals :D) Puppah here and sorry for the wait and short chapter I had a lot of troubles it's this chapter but it's over and I'm starting the next chapter right away! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!! HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!