Barrie and BABY?!?!?!

Y/N Pov
I woke up in Adam's house in the guest room. "Huh?" I sat up looking around. Then a spotted Adam asleep at my bedside in a chair. I tapped him on the shoulder and he jump. "AHH!" He shouted as he fell off the chair. I giggled as he got back up. "Y/N?!" He shouted. I shrugged and giggled a bit. "Your awake!!" He yells hugging you. "What happen?" I asked pulling away. "Well a drunk guy with a gun came... God idiots... Well... While everyone was  freaking out a girl grabbed a bottle and started just swinging trying to hit the idiot and accidentally hit you on the back of the head," he said while taking a deep breath. "How long have I been asleep?" I asked. "Uh.... Maybe about... A day.... Alesa had a present for us but that happened....." He said. "Well let's find it out then go to work!!" I said getting out of bed. I shooed him off and got changed into a Christmassy sweeter with black stretchy pants and a green and red bow in my hair. I walked out with my phone and a small bag. "Alesa! What did you want to tell us?" Adam asked Alesa as we walked into Mason's room. She turned around holding Mason and smiling. "I'm.... Pregnant!!" She screamed. "No way!!" Screamed Adam hugging her. "A aunt to two!!" I cheered. We said our goodbyes after our small celebration we headed to work.
(Time skip to offices)
When we walked into the offices I saw Barney kiss a girl on the head. I looked closely at the girl and noticed she had dirt blond hair, glasses and was wearing a goat shirt. "Hello?" I asked walking up to them. Before the girl or Barney could answer Max ran through screaming, "I SHIP IT!!!!! BARRIE!!!!" I raised an eyebrow. "Barrie?" I asked. Barney laughed nervously as the girl blushed. Ross walked up and said, "This is Carrie and you know Barney. Soo they're dating." "Oh..." I nodded. "Is that ok?" She asked as if permission. All I did was give her was sweet smile. She hugged me and hugged her back. "Congrats," I said smiling. We separated and I looked through my note book again and started writing in it.
Dear notebook,
I met a pretty cool girl today! She pretty, smart, and cool! And she's dating Barney! That dirt! *sighs* Today is gonna be a fun day!
I smiled at it and closed it. I looked at the schedule then started recording a Never Have I Ever.
A/N
Ok sorry narwhals I was just through something and need a break. I also had a tiny writers block then yea and yes the Alesa being pregnant? That's true!! And yea so TheDrool your welcome stay Rossome my narwhals!! Puppah out!
Oh as ps I want to do a Q n A so please!!!! Ask me questions!!! Please! Puppah out!