IMPORTANT!!

You know that boy you pushed over yesterday? He committed suicide last night.

That girl you called fat? She's starving herself.

That boy you teased for crying? His mother died.

You know that man you made fun of for his scars? He fought for our country.

That man you stole that little leather pocket off of? He was homeless.

Millions of people are being bullied each and every day all over the world! It's up to you to stop it! I read these words from TheDrool so credits to her. If your a bully think before you say/do! You could hurt kill ruin people's lives by bullying. If your bullied stay strong! Know people are trying to help, they are having the same fate, stay Rossome! It's Christmas! Now have a jolly day get great gifts and don't be put down because of a stupid bully. If I'm offending you because your a bully and your gonna hate? (Something sorry) off cause this is true! Because of you someone could kill themself! I'm lucky but many people aren't! My school there are like zero bullies but in many schools people could be hurt and someone doesn't even know they hurt them! I'm not calling those people bullies but everyone think before you do anything! I hope you all have a merry Christmas! Bullies just... Please think and do things different. If you bullies were bullied. Think how you felt and see what you're doing to others! I just.... Stay strong and don't be put don't because of stupid bullies. I love you all! Please realize you are awesome the way you are and should not be changed because of someone.