Shes in danger

Adam's Pov
I did a stupid face then ended the vlog. I pulled Alesa into a hug and kissed Mason on the head. I heard my phone buzz so I handed Alesa Mason and walked off. "Hello?" I answered. "Adam. Come. Over. Now!" I heard Y/N yell. "Fine!" I yelled. I told the other whats happening and where I was going then headed out. I drove to Y/N house and knocked on the door. "Y/N! It's me!" I whispered/yelled. "Who?" She sounding serious and worried at the same time. "Adam!" I groaned. She opened the door and pulled me in. "What?" I asked. She showed me a note and I read it. My eyes widened.
Y/N Pov
He read it and when he got to the month ago his eyes widened. "Who though?" He asked. "Him. My old boyfriend," I said. His eyes widened more. "Jin!" He shouted making Sparky jump and run into a different room. "No, but it had been done with Jin. That's what he ment! What he did a month ago! Put Jin in the hospital!" I shouted. A tear rolled down his face. I tried to hold mine back but it was hard. Everything that happened..... Ross attacking Adam, Jin being put in the hospital, ME BEING INJURED! That's all because of me. I looked down at my ribs and a tear rolled down my face. "You did not cause all that!" Adam said hugging me. "I said that out loud?" I asked pulling away. "Yea," he said laughing a tiny bit. I looked down and saw a stuff thing of my skin. I looked at it closely. I saw it had some words on it. I bent down and grabbed it and looked at it. "Im coming for you. Jin and Ross can't save you now," I read out loud. "Maybe they can't but I can!" Adam yelled in anger. "I don't want you hurt too!" I shouted. "So no! You protect your family and I-" he cut me off. "You are my family!" He shouted. "I don't want you, Alesa, and Mason!!" I shouted. He sighed, "Be safe." I sighed and grabbed a year book as Adam left. "Melissa, Drake, and John....." I whispered as I looked at three people who were crossed off. I groan and put my year book away and layed in bed thinking about my ex. Drake.....
Ross Pov
When Adam came back he told us what happened and my phone buzzed. I looked at my text.
(R: Ross ?: Mystery preson)
?: Hello
R: Who are you?
?: Why do you need to know?
R: Fine what do you want?
?: Nothing... Just want to say your princess will be Drake's and you will not be able to save her when we finally get her!
I froze.... Last thought I had was...   She's in danger