New dude? And new gal?

Y/N Pov
After recording Never Have I Ever I started recording. "Hey guy Y/C/N here and I'm with Adam! ROOSSS! And Bar-" I was cut off by a boy walking in. He had dark blue hair which was spiked a bit. "Hold on guys," I said stilling looking at the boy. He looked like he was trying to find something. His hazel eyes reminded me of someone but I couldn't remember who. I got up keeping my eyes on him and slowly walked out of my office. He suddenly saw me then ran up to me and hugged me. Spooked by the sudden hugged I punched him. "Ow!" He shouted. Adam and Ross came out of their offices to see what was going on. "I thought you'd be happy to see me!" He groaned. "Happy?! I don't even know who you are!" I shout. "It's me!" He said. "Kyle!" He said. I was shocked. "K-K-Kyle?!" I shouted. I hugged him. He shock his head. I pulled away and giggled. "Sorry for the punch," I said. Ross glared at the boy then looked away but I noticed. I shrugged it off. Adam smiled. I rolled my eye then asked, "Why are you here?" "Can I edit a video?" He asked. I looked at Adam. He groaned and laughed nodding his head. I smiled brightly and looked at Kyle. "Awesome!" He shouted. Adam brought him to...... Jin's old offices.... A tear rolled down my face. I quickly wiped it and went into my office and grabbed a portable computer and have it to Kyle. Adam and Ross helped Kyle set up as I picked a video and Barney kept talking and talking and talking about carrie!!! "Nice....." I said finding a video. "Arez you even listeningz?" He asked annoyed. "Yea yea carrie carrie carrie," I said keeping my eyes on my computer. Kyle leaned on the doorway. "Got a video yet?" He asked. "Yep!" I sent it to him and Barney and him left. I looked in my notebook and looked up a song.
My eagle  (Song by me so yee)
Tomorrow a new day begins!
Today a late day ends!
As the sun darkens, a moon sooo bright!
As you show your colors. You can soar through the night!!!
You shine.... Your colors so bright you soar... Spread your wings and fly!!
Hold your head up high
Don't listen to the people that judge you!
Don't need someone you can lean on! Just need to soar!!!
Cause your my eagle
(Devon)
Don't you worry! Tonight is the night!
(Maddilan)
You spread your wings,
(Olivia)
And fly!! Cause your my...... Eagle!
(You)
You know.... How you can fight...
But what you do.... Is wait... For someone to pick you up... How can you stay!!!
You shine.... Your colors so bright you soar... Spread your wings and fly!!
(Noah kinda rapping)
Hold your head up high!
Don't listen to the people that judge you!
Don't need someone you can lean on!
(Maddilan)
Just need to soar!!
(Devon)
Spread your wings,
(Olivia)
And fly!!! Cause your my.....
(You softly)
Eagle........
I smiled at the song when suddenly I heard clapping.
Kyle's Pov (new Pov yay!)
I heard music and singing so I snuck out of my office and walked into Y/N's office. I saw a video playing so I listened. Finally it stopped and she smiled. I clapped and said, "Nice song." "Huh?!" She spun and faced me. She sighed and whispered, "Not the first time." "What did you say?" I asked. "No nothing!" She said. She suddenly got a phone call. After two minutes of talking and me standing there she screamed like a fangirl.
Y/N Pov
I got a phone call. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey Y/N!" A girl pretty much screamed. "Who is this?" I asked holding up a finger at Kyle telling him one second. (Not that one finger!) He nodded. "Y/N! It's me! Cait!" She screamed. "Omg Cait! I miss you!" After about two minutes of talking she asked, "Could I work at the offices with you? And the guys?" I screamed like fangirl which made Kyle cover his ears. "Hold on a second!" I yelled running out with my phone on speaker. "Adam!" I yelled jumping on his back. "Huh?" He tried to turn to see me. I got off and giggled. "What Y/N?" He asked. I whistled and Cait asked, "Can I work here?" "How is it?" He asked back. "Cait!" I shouted. His eyes widened. "C-Cait?! Of course!" He shouted hugging me. Everyone came out to me and Adam on the couch talking to Cait on the phone. "What's going on here?" Asked Ross. "We got two new people," I said smiling. "Two more?" Asked Kyle surprised. "Your one and we have a new girl," said Adam to Kyle. "Whoz?" Asked Barney. "Cait a girl we new in middle until she moved," I said. "Cool," said Max leaving the room. We laughed and started talking and making plans with the new friends.
A/n makin next chapter right away