Hallucinations. Marco x Reader

EDITED
(S/N) = Sister's name

(B/N) = Brother's name
(N/N) = Nickname
(E/C) = Eye color

Your body sits in the corner of your room rocking back and forth shaking to death. You draw in ragged breaths trying your best not to cry. You told yourself before joining The Survey Corps that you wouldn't cry anymore for it would be useless.

Your hallucinations have come once again, this time more gruesome. Blood splatters are on the walls, dead corpses of your family and friends are scattered across the ground covered in blood (though you don't even know if it's their own blood). Your sister, (S/N), your brother, (B/N), your mom, and your dad died during the attack of Wall Rose which was when the hallucinations began. Hallucinations involving your family happen so often that you grow accustomed to them, but this time, your closest friends that you've known for years are laying dead in your room. It is too much for you to handle. 

Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Sasha, Connie, Reiner, Bertolt, Annie, Marco. Marco. He was the first person to actually talk to you. Not to mention he let you join him and his group of friends at lunch. Well, they didn't really let you join, they joined you, but he was still the first to even make the move. 

It was lunch. Everyone had completed their balance test using the 3DMG. People were walking into the mess hall and already grouping together at tables. You just walked in, sat a table alone, and nibbled on your bread without touching your soup. You were used to this. You didn't really have friends back home since you didn't live near any people with children. 

A boy about your age with the cutest freckles and brown hair walked over and sat next to you. "Why are you sitting alone?" he asked.

"Because I don't have friends," you answered plainly.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes."

"Hm, well that's weird because I see a friend sitting right next to you, and a whole group of friends is walking over to you right now." Not believing him, you looked up. Sure enough, a large group of people were walking towards you talking and laughing with each other.

"What's going on?" you asked obviously confused.

"I'm Marco Bodt, this is Jean Kirstein, Mikasa Ackerman, Eren Jaeger, Armin Arlert, Annie Leonhart, Reiner Braun, Bertolt Hoover, Sasha Blouse, and Connie Springer," he answered ignoring your question and pointing to each individual. They all smiled, waved, or nodded as a hello.

"I-I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." You smiled the first real, genuine smile. One that you had never thought you would make ever since your family was stolen from you.

Ever since then, they're always there for you. Marco is the only one you told about your hallucinations though. You don't want anyone to make a big fuss.

The vision of Marco suddenly stands up looking like a normal person; there's no blood, just a big smile, and he proceeds to walk towards you slowly as if he were afraid you'd run away. "Marco?" you ask, tears brimming the edges of your eyes. Hallucination Marco stops as if thinking for a brief moment then sticks out both of his hands. A large blade plunges through his chest slicing upwards and cutting his upper body in half.

Your eyes widen to the size of saucers and the urge to scream overcomes you. Your hands grasp onto clumps of hair on the sides of your head and you kick your legs out. Before you know it, you are screaming Marco's name.