PINOF 7

This is for my Phan girls who happen to like destiel as well for a celebration of the release of philisnotonfire 7. This prompt was given to me by mikeyandashton so go check out her book DIA!

Dan and Phil were having a blast filming philisnotonfire 7 with all of their salsa/chip fanfic reenactment and ladder songs it was shaping up to be a great video. Dan couldn't wait for the next request until Phil read it aloud

"Do a trust exercise"

Oh hell no! Both of them being annoyingly tall people doing a trust fall would mean that whoever fell would be falling 6 feet to the floor if the other failed to catch properly. Not wanting his flat mate to potentially get hurt by dans weak arms, that had literally lifted nothing heavier than a coffee mug, Dan volunteered to be the one to fall.

They positioned the camera to catch all of the falling action that would go down on the other side of Phils bed their hands accidentally getting tangled as they reached for the camera at the same time. Dan blushed a tiny bit and allowed Phil to fix the camera, not noticing a tiny pink flush grace Phil's pale face as well. When all was set and done they stood behind the bed and Dan closed his eyes.

"C'mon Dan!" Phil said. He felt giddy and eager to hold Dan in his arms, if only for a trust fall. Suddenly a brilliant idea hit Phil when he realized how perfect an opportunity this presented.

Finally Dan committed himself to a trust fall and after about .00001 seconds he let out a terrified squeal. After what felt like an unrealistically long fall Dan was finally gripped tightly in Phils arms. Smiling with relief of not being dropped Dan opened his eyes and saw as Phil leaned down and press's his lips to dans upside down.

Surprised by Phils sudden action Dan went limp and they both fell to the floor still lip-locked and he closed his eyes and kissed Phil back. When the finally pulled away Phil laughed a bit and pointed at dans cheek

"I smeared your whiskers a little bit" Dan looked up from the floor and grinned like a maniac

"What do you say about finishing this video up?" Giving an exaggerated inappropriate wink as he did so.

"I couldn't agree more!" Phil replied excitedly as they clambered back onto the bed concluding philisnotonfire 7 for 2015.