The Christmas One

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the bunker

Not a creature was stirring, not even a hunter

Dean was lounging in one of the library's chairs with Sam while they both gazed at their Christmas tree. It had been damn near impossible to get even a fake tree into the bunker but it had been worth it once it was lit up in front of their telescope no one knew how to use.

Sam finally heaved himself out of his chair to go refill his eggnog, not trusting the bowl on the table. Dean had a habit of spiking it with some sort of alcohol and this year was probably no different. As he walked away from Dean, who was well on his way to dreamland, he heard the subtle flutter of wings and he turned to see cas.

"Hey cas. Come here to see Dean?" He smirked as the Angel looked away a bit awkwardly.

"Even though our bond is more profound" he began "doesn't mean I care for you any less Sam"

Sam smiled, he saw how they stared at each other and really all he wanted was for them to be happy. And to finally relieve all the sexual tension.

"It's ok cas" he smiled "go get him tiger" he punched cas on the arm lightly.

"I don't see how I resemble an African mammal..."

Sam just rolled his eyes and grinned walking away muttering something along the lines of "you guys better be making out while I'm gone".

      ~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~
Cas stared at deans dozing form. He took a chair sitting opposite Dean so he could sit and watch him more comfortably, glancing up he spotted a green plant hanging above them. How odd... Turning his attention back to the hunter Cas waited patiently for Dean to wake up. He was so caught up in studying the hunter's face that he didn't notice Dean had awoken until he jerked with a start of surprise.

"Dammit cas!" He yelled as his chair fell backwards. Luckily cas moved quickly enough so that deans chair was now being held precariously on its back legs by the Angel.

Cas had lunged forward so suddenly that him and Dean were no more than an inch apart. And so the staring began. It seemed like neither of them could look away, or even move until cas leaned  in and hesitantly kissed Dean who was surprised to say at least. But not unpleasantly....

The chair fell back onto its four legs while they made out and Sam stood observing the whole spectacle from the entrance. Leaning on a wall Sam began to whistle "All I want for Christmas is You" deans most hated Christmas song. Dean broke away from cas for long enough to yell

"Shut up Sammy!"

Until his flannel's collar was yanked back to cas as they kissed again.

"About damn time for a Christmas miracle" Sam muttered walking away. Funny, he had even hung mistletoe fight above dean's chair... There was no way Cas could've noticed, or understood, that. Probably.