Vodka and Blacking Out

"Ugh!"  Hannah groaned.

She lied on the ground and pouted. Megan rolled her eyes at the childish 20 year old. Louis walked in and looked at her. 

"I can hear you all the way from my hotel room. What are you pouting about?" He questioned. 

"We're in America and I can't drink cause I'm too young to drink here!" Hannah pouted. 

"Listen, if you stop pouting I'll bring you Skittles soaked in vodka but you can't get drunk. Alright?"

Hannah nodded. Megan nodded too. Hannah turned to her. 

"You're not getting any." Hannah said. 

"Why?" Megan whined. 

"Cause you're too young."

Megan pouted and lied on the bed. Louis left the room. Later he came back with a bowl full of vodka Skittles. He handed the bowl to Hannah. She smiled. Louis smiled back then left. Hannah started eating the Skittles. Soon she got giggly and drunk. She got up then left the room. She stumbled down the hallway. Finally she got to Louis and Zayn's room. She knocked on the door. Louis appeared in the doorway. 

"Hannah?" Louis questioned. 

Hannah giggled and ran off. Louis ran after her. She ran back into her room. Louis began to bang on the door. 

"Let me in!" He shouted. 

The door slowly opened. Louis charged in. 

"Hannah you are in so much trouble!" Louis screamed. 

"Not as bad as Megan." Hannah said. 

She pointed at Megan. She had passed out on the ground, the bowl of vodka Skittles next to her. Louis walked over to her. He helped Hannah pick her up and set her down on the bed. 

*** 

"Megan."  Hannah whispered.

Megan's eyes opened slowly. She looked at Hannah then at Louis. 

"What happened?" She asked. 

"You passed out after eating my vodka Skittles." Hannah said firmly. 

"I did?" Megan asked. 

"Yeah." Hannah said. "I guess you blacked out." 

She sat on the edge of the bed. She winced. Megan looked at her funny.

"What's wrong?" She asked. 

"She got her ass beat up pretty badly by me." Louis explained smugly. 

Hannah nodded. She hung her head in shame. Megan stared at her. 

"What did you do?" She asked in confusion.

"I got drunk when Louis told me not to then he spanked me after he talked with Courtney. She said that a spanking was a proper punishment." Hannah admitted. 

Megan looked shocked. Then she sighed. 

"Am I getting a spanking?" She whined. 

Hannah nodded. Louis threw her the wooden hairbrush then left the room. Hannah gestured Megan to get over her lap. Megan did as told. Hannah brought the hairbrush down and Megan yelped. Hannah shifted then continued. During the whole punishment, Hannah was moving around more then Megan. 

"It's hard to give a spanking when your own bum hurts." Hannah joked. 

Megan ignored her and cried. Finally Hannah pulled her into her lap. Megan cried into Hannah's shirt. 

"I'm sorry, Hannah." Megan cried. 

"It's alright baby." Hannah said. 

She lied Megan down on the bed. Hannah got up. She went over to the table and grabbed the vodka Skittles. She sat on the bed then started to eat them. 

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" Megan asked. 

"Yes, now go to bed." Hannah snapped. 

Megan closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.