Bitrhdays and Attitude

Courtney, Ashley, Tiara and Megan snuck into Hannah's room. They had party poppers and party horns. Courtney softly counted to three then they popped the poppers and blew the horns. Hannah jerked up in bed. She put a hand on her heart.

"HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!" They yelled. 

Hannah groaned. "Don't talk about it." 

"What?" Ashley asked. 

"That I'm turning 20 at 7:43 tonight."

Hannah smirked. Megan huffed and walked out. Hannah looked at the others. She cocked and eyebrow.

"Did I miss something?" She asked. 

"It's probably nothing. Now lets go downstairs for your birthday breakfast." Courtney told her. 

Hannah nodded and got up. Tiara shook her head. Hannah looked at her confused. 

"No way the birthday girl is walking this morning." Tiara laughed. "Now get on my back." 

Hannah laughed and got on Tiara's back. It was easy to carry her since she was so small. They went downstairs to the kitchen. Megan was sitting at the table in Hannah's favorite chair. Courtney glared at her. 

"Get up, Megan." Courtney said. 

Megan shook her head. She crossed her arms across her body. 

"NOW!" Courtney screamed. 

"Court, she doesn't have to get up." Hannah said. 

Courtney shook her head. "No. It's YOUR birthday." 

Courtney walked over to Megan and dragged her off the chair. Tiara dropped Hannah into the chair. Ashley brought her a plate of food. 

"You guys are the best." Hannah said. 

Megan huffed again and sat at the other end of the table. Tiara brought in a few presents. 

"These are from us." She said. 

She handed Hannah a small black box. "This ones from Court." Hannah opened it. There was a small gold bracelet that had a gold 'H' hanging from it. Hannah smiled and looked at Courtney. 

"Thanks, Court." Hannah said. 

Tiara handed her a box wrapped in green paper.

"From Miss. Ashley Simone."

Hannah laughed and unwrapped it. It was a new iPhone 5. Hannah laughed. 

"Thank you, Ashie." She said with a wink. 

Finally Tiara handed her a present wrapped in purple and white paper.

"And from me." Tiara said.

Hannah took the paper off. She looked at it confused. It was a CD cover with One Direction and Black Hole.

"What?" Hannah asked. 

They all laughed. Tiara walked out. She came back with a contract in her hand. She handed it to Hannah. 

"We're going on tour as One Directions opening act AND they're doing a song featuring us!" Tiara said. 

Hannah got up. She was a huge One Direction fan. She looked at the contract. She scanned over it quickly.

"Are you serious?!" Hannah screamed. 

"Of course she's serious, you idiot!" Megan yelled. 

Courtney scolded her. Megan rolled her eyes and left. Courtney turned her focus back to Hannah. 

"Well we can only do it if we get your permission since you're the oldest." Courtney said. "So can we do it?" 

"Of course!" Hannah said. 

They all hugged. Ashley handed Hannah a pen. Hannah signed the contract. Courtney took the contract from her. 

"I think I'll call." Courtney laughed. 

Hannah nodded. She grabbed her new iPhone and walked into the living room. Megan was sitting on the couch flipping through channels. Hannah sat down next to her. Megan turned and glared at her. 

"Do you have to sit here?" Megan snapped. 

"MEGAN!" Courtney barked, walking into the living room. "What has gotten into you?!" 

"I don't know or care."

"You better get that little attitude of yours out of the way before tonight."

"Whatever."

Megan got up and stormed off. Courtney rolled her eyes. She sat down next Hannah. 

"She better get her act together." Courtney sighed. 

*** 

"C'mon Megan, we have to get going." Courtney said. 

"I'm not going." Megan told her. 

"Oh yes you are. It's Hannah's birthday party."

Megan huffed and got up. She pushed past Courtney but she pulled the blonde girl back in. She sat on the edge of the bed then pulled Megan over her lap. Courtney started bringing her hand down, hard, onto Megan's bum. 

"How dare you be disrespectful to Hannah on her birthday!" Courtney lectured between smacks. "It's bad enough when you disrespect her but on her birthday?! That's unacceptable!" 

"I'm s-sorry!" Megan cried. 

"When I'm done you are going to go downstairs and apologize to Hannah and when we get to the party you are to stand in the corner for ten minutes! Understand?!" 

"Y-yes! P-please stop!"

Finally Courtney stopped and sat Megan upright. 

"Why were you all pissed off anyway?" Courtney questioned. 

"Well I guess I was just jealous. Hannah's now 20, you're going to be 18 soon, Ashley and Tiara are going to be turning 17 and 18 and I only just turned 16." Megan explained. "I'm jealous because I'm the baby of the group." 

"You may be the baby, Megan, but we aren't Black Hole without you." Courtney told her. 

Megan smiled. They went downstairs. Megan apologized to Hannah then they all went to the party. After Megan was finished standing in the corner, she had a great time and everything went back to normal.