The Search

Courtney walked into the living room with Zayn. They saw Harry on the couch, his face buried in his hands. Courtney sighed sadly well Zayn frowned. The door opened. Harry looked up and watched as Ashley and Louis walked through the door. He had tears streaming down his face and his eyes were bright red and puffy. Hope flashed over his face but it quickly faded when Louis shook his head.

"We couldn't find Hannah anywhere." He spoke sadly.

"Have you heard from Megan and Liam or Niall?" Ashley asked Courtney.

"No." Courtney answered.

Harry sobbed into his hands again. Louis sat down on the couch next to Harry. He put an arm around the curly haired boy.

"We'll find her, Haz." Louis said.

"But it's been almost two weeks, Lou!" Harry snapped out of nowhere.

Louis sighed. The door opened again. Liam, Megan and Niall all walked in. Of course, Hannah wasn't with them. They all stood around Harry. It was silent until Tiara came running down the stairs with her laptop. She had a smile on her face.

"Why are you so happy?" Megan questioned.

"Leave it to our fans to led us to Hannah." Tiara explained.

"What?" Harry asked, hope rising inside him.

Tiara set her laptop down on the coffee table. They all stared at the screen. Tiara went through the tweets that all seemed like the same. They all said where fans had spotted Hannah. They all had spotted her at a motel. Harry jumped up.

"Well let's go get her!" He demanded. "Zayn and Louis, c'mon."

Zayn and Louis nodded. Tiara gave them the directions to where the motel was. The three guys headed out. They got to the motel pretty quickly. Fans had somehow found out that they were going to be there and surround the area. Zayn, Louis and Harry found the room Hannah was staying at and knocked on the door. A guy opened the door. He looked at Harry, Zayn and Louis. They were all taller and more muscular than the guy at the door.

"We're here to see Hannah." Harry said coldly. "She's my girlfriend."

The guy gulped and ran out of the motel room. The guys watched as he disappeared into the crowd of girls. Harry raised an eyebrow. They all walked into the room. They gagged slightly at the scent. It was a mix of alcohol,drugs and sex. Harry frowned.

The guys looked around the room. They didn't see Hannah. Louis searched around some more for Hannah well Zayn and Harry went through all the alcohol bottles and bags that were all everywhere. Louis walked to the end of the room. He turned and saw that the loo door was cracked open. He pushed the door and walked in. He gasped. Hannah was lying in the bathtub, smoking a joint. Her hair was dyed black, her dull blue eyes were rimmed black, she had her eyebrow pierced, her nose pierced, her lip pierced and she had new tattoo going up her arm. She looked skinnier and weaker than normal, like she hadn't eaten much.

"Hannah?" Louis mumbled.

Hannah's head shot up quickly. Her eyes widened. She stood up slowly. She backed up into the wall.

"L-Louis. What are you doing h-here?" Hannah questioned. "How did you f-find me?"

"You should have been a little more sneaky in public." Louis said. "We found you through your very own fans."

"Well why are y-you here then?"

"To bring you home."

Hannah shook her head. She smirked and snickered.

"Yeah, so Tiara can blow up on me again?" Hannah asked sarcastically. "Like yeah, no thanks."

"Hannah look at yourself!" Louis burst out. "You're a wreck! And who was that guy?!"