Broken

"Hannah has been having some rough times lately so we are sad to inform you all that we will be cutting back on meet an greets, concerts, interviews and everything else for the time being." Courtney said into a microphone.

"What is she going through?" A interviewer asked.

"Will you still be making appearances?" Another questioned.

"We will still be together and make appearances but there won't be as many as we have done in the past." Ashley told everyone. "Maybe one interview and meet an greet every month at the least."

"Will Hannah be staying with you?" A man with greasy black hair asked.

"No, she will be staying with her boyfriend, Harry Styles, and the rest of the band at their place." Megan said.

"This is not a goodbye." Tiara informed the crowd. "This is like a 'see you later' until Hannah can get better."

"Can we see her?" A small girl with wide green eyes asked.

"That's probably not-"

"Sure." Courtney said, cutting their security guard off.

She stood up and went backstage. She walked into a small dark room that smelled heavily of smoke and was filled with the sounds of hateful mutters. Courtney frowned as the words made their way over to her.

"Sweetie, can you come out with me?" She whispered soothingly.

A dark figure in the far right corner nodded. They stood up and came out of the shadow. They had their hood up to a black pullover hoodie so it covered their face.

"Come on, darling." Courtney said.

She grabbed the figure's hand and held it tightly. She led them out to the others. Cameras started to go off and shouts in the form of questions were being thrown around. The figure flinched at the loud noise.

"Is that her?" The girl from earlier questioned. "Can we please see her?"

Courtney nodded. She turned to look at the figure, asking for permission. They slowly nodded their head. Courtney sighed and removed the hood.

"Ha-Hannah?" The girl mumbled in shock.

Everyone stared intensely at the figure and gasped. They had dark bags under their eye, and their bottom lip was badly torn up, as well as bloody. Their cheeks were stained with tears. They had two black rings in their bottom lip on the left side. They also had a black ring in their nose, a black piercing in their left eyebrow, and a black industrial bar in their right ear. They had small gauges, around 2G. The figure was pale, thin, and fragile looking. It appeared that they could brake at any moment. Their dyed black hair was faded and messy. It was her. It was Hannah...

"Yo-you've changed." The girl said.

Hannah nodded. Her eyes darted away from the crowd. Courtney squeezed her hand and she immediately looked back.

"She has change." Courtney agreed. "But she's also broken..."