Passing Out

Hannah's P.O.V.

I looked out at the crowd. It was our first concert with One Direction. I scanned all the posters. They were all so special. Finally the music started. Courtney stepped forward for her solo. I smiled. She finished and I stepped forward for mine. I put the microphone to my mouth. Right before I started to sing, everything started spinning then went black. I couldn't see but I could still hear. I fell over and I heard screams, not good screams but scared screams. Then everything went completely silent.

***

"Hannah wake up!" I heard a distant like voice say.

I jerked forward. I saw Courtney leaning over me. I looked past her and saw Tiara and Harry crying. Then I saw the others crowded in the doorway.

"What happened?" I asked, rubbing my head.

"You passed out at the concert last night." Courtney said. "You went to sing and you just collapsed."

I looked around again. "Where am I?"

"At the hospital." Courtney told me.

"Hey kiddo." Louis said, walking in.

"I'm not a kid, I'm 20." I corrected.

"Hey, you're a kid to me."

I let out a weak laugh. Harry walked over to me. His face stained with tears. It hurt to look at him. He put a arm around me.

"I was so scared." He choked.

"Me too." Tiara cried behind him.

I stared at them. "Why did I pass out?"

"The doctor said it was because you hadn't eaten anything in a few days." Ashley said from the doorway.

I sighed. Courtney had a disappointed look on her face.

"Why aren't you eating?" She asked.

"I'm not hungry." I lied.

Courtney shook her head. Everyone left the room, leaving me all alone. I lied back down and drifted off to sleep.