Swearing and Broken Phones

Courtney's P.O.V.

It's been a month since we found Hannah and the house was really quiet without her around. I didn't like it at all. Hannah was my best friend and she was just ripped from the house. She barely even put up a fight to stay. It really hurt to be honest. Hannah hadn't even called or texted any of us either. That hurt the worst. I tried texting her but she won't respond. I tried calling her but she won't answer. I hadn't even heard from the guys. I had no clue if Hannah was doing alright or not. I was actually starting to get worried.

"Hannah, you're not listening!" I heard Ashley shout from downstairs.

My eyes widened. Was Hannah here? Hope bubbled up inside me. I sprinted down the stairs. I went into the living room. I frowned. Hannah wasn't there. But then why was Ashley shouting about Hannah? I saw Ashley pacing up and down the living room on her phone.

"Hannah, you can't just skip a meet and greet!" Ashley growled. "Alan wants all of us there! You're apart of this band too!"

It was silent. I guess Hannah was responding or something. I leaned up against the wall and watched.

"For fucks sake, Hannah! Just be there at nine tomorrow!" Ashley barked.

I clenched my jaw. Did Ashley really just swear? I thought she knew better than that. She will be paying for it.

"God dammit, Hannah!" Ashley screamed.

She threw her phone on the ground. The screen shattered. I flinched slightly. Ashley turned around. Her eyes widened and she gulped. I started walking towards her.

"Co-Courtney." Ashley choked.

"Save it." I sighed. "Just bend over."

Ashley obeyed without hesitation, thank god. I began bringing my hand down. Ashley yelped and jerked forward. I ignored it and continued.

"Courtney, I'm sorry." Ashley cried out halfway through. "Please stop!"

"Fifty more." I informed her.

Ashley whimpered. I finished up then pulled Ashley into a tight hug.

"I-I'm sorry." She sobbed.

"I know but why did you do it?" I questioned.

"I was just frustrated. Hannah wasn't listening to me. I was trying to explain that we have a meet an greet tomorrow at nine."

"Wait, we have a meet an greet tomorrow?"

"Yeah why?"

I groaned. I sat down on the couch. Ashley looked at me funny. I looked up at her. I ran my hands over my face.

"Tiara and Hannah will probably go at it tomorrow." I stated. "This won't be pretty."