Swearing

Hannah walked into the living room with her hands shoved in her pockets and her shoulders shrugged. She was trying to find Megan so they could work on their new song, since she was having trouble with some pitches. She found Courtney sitting on the couch though, watching television mindlessly. She looked up slightly to see who had walked in before going back to the television, not caring about who it was.

"Where's Megan?" Hannah questioned curiously, not able to find her anywhere.

"She went out with a friend. She should be back any minute now." Courtney told her while keeping her eyes on the television.

Hannah nodded in response and walked into the kitchen to start the dishes that she said she would early, but never actually did. She began humming the band's new song when the door opened. She stopped what she was doing when she heard Megan's voice.

"That's right you little bitch... Oh fuck yeah... You better watch that damn ass of yours if you can't make it... Alright, bye." Megan said.

She closed the door slowly then turned around to see her older band mate standing in the kitchen. She gulped back the thick lump in her throat, knowing what was going to happen next.. Hannah had a harsh glare on her face.

"Get over here right now!" She yelled, pointing to the spot in front of her.

Megan slowly walked towards her. She finally reached the shorter girl. Hannah bent her younger band mate over the counter then grabbed a wooden spoon. She pulled Megan's jeans down to her knees.

"What did I tell you about swearing?!" Hannah asked, landing a hard smack onto Megan's bum.

"That it's unacceptable." Megan replied.

Hannah landed another smack. "That's right."

"But you swear all the time!" Megan protested.

"That's because I'm older! And we weren't taking about me!"

Hannah continued to land smacks onto Megan's bum. After twenty Megan was crying. Hannah landed five more hard swats to Megan's bum. Finally, she threw the spoon into the sink and turned Megan around. Hannah pulled her into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry." Megan cried.

"It's alright but I don't want you swearing anymore. Understood?" Hannah said.

Megan nodded. She pulled up her jeans and went upstairs to her room.