Sneaking Out and Bars

"Are you sure you'll be alright tonight?" Hannah asked for the billionth time. 

"Yes, yes! Now go!" Courtney shouted. 

Hannah nodded then left for the bar. Tiara came springing down the stairs. She beamed at Courtney.

"Hey Courtney, can I go out tonight?" She asked. 

"No. Hannah's out." Was all Courtney said. 

Tiara sighed and pouted. She went back upstairs. She picked her phone up and called her friend. 

"Hey Carson, Courtney won't let me out... What?! I can't sneak out!... You're right. See you then." Tiara said then hung up. 

She checked the time. It was 9:00. She heard Courtney coming the stairs. Courtney stuck her head into Tiara's room. 

"Hey, I'm going to bed and you should too." She said. 

Tiara nodded and Courtney left. Tiara slid out of her room. She checked to see if Courtney was gone then went downstairs. She walked to the bar that she was meeting Carson at, since it wasn't that far. When she got there, Carson was waiting outside. Tiara ran over and hugged him. 

"Glad you could make it mate." Carson laughed. 

Tiara and Carson walked into the bar. They sat at the counter and ordered. Tiara turned her head. Hannah was sitting at the counter too. Tiara turned to Carson. 

"Hannah's here." She said. 

"The only question is why you're here." A voice said. 

Tiara turned around and saw Hannah standing there with her hands on her hips. 

"You snuck out didn't you?" Hannah asked. 

"Why do you think that?" Tiara countered. 

"Because Courtney wouldn't let you go to a bar."

Tiara looked down. "Oh." 

Hannah gripped Tiara's upper arm tightly. They walked over to Hannah's friends. Hannah apologized that she had to leave then left. When they got home, Hannah sent Tiara to her room. Hannah walked into Courtney's room. Courtney looked up. 

"What are you doing home early?" Courtney asked. 

Hannah explained what had happened. Courtney got up. 

"I'm going to take care of her. She got out on my watch." Courtney said. 

Hannah stepped out of the way. Courtney grabbed the paddle that was under her desk then went to Tiara's room. Courtney sat on the bed. 

"Bare your bum and over my lap." Courtney said. 

Tiara obeyed, not wanting to make it worse. She positioned herself over Courtney's lap. Courtney brought the paddle down over and over again. Tiara instantly started crying. After fifty swats, Courtney picked the sobbing girl up and put her in her lap. 

"It's alright Tiara. It's over." Courtney said. 

"I'm so so sorry." Tiara cried. 

"I know baby. I know."

Soon Tiara fell asleep. Courtney lied her on bed. 

"Good night." She whispered.