Eat or Punishment

Hannah walked into the kitchen. Courtney, Megan, Tiara and Ashley were all sitting at the table. 

"Sit." Courtney demanded. 

Hannah did, fearing what would happen if she didn't. Everyone stared at her intensely. 

"What's going on?" Hannah asked. 

"We're all worried Hannah. You haven't been eating lately and we're worried that something will happen to you." Tiara told her. 

"Guys it's no big deal."

"DON'T SAY THAT IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL!" Courtney yelled. 

Hannah flinched at her friends loud voice. Courtney reached behind her and grabbed a plate. It had a sandwich and chips on it. She handed it to Hannah. 

"Eat." Courtney said. 

Hannah shook her head. "Not hungry." 

She pushed the plate towards Courtney again. Courtney glared at Hannah. She stood up. 

"ALRIGHT THIS IS HOW IT'S GONNA GO! EITHER YOU EAT SOMETHING OR YOUR GETTING A SPANKING! RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!" Courtney screamed. 

"I'M NOT GOING TO EAT IT!" Hannah protested. 

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!"

"I'M FUCKING OLDER THEN YOU! YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

"EAT THE DAMN FOOD!"

"NO!"

Courtney screamed in frustration. She went into a drawer and grabbed a metal spatula. Ashley, Megan and Tiara just stared at two. Courtney grabbed Hannah. She pulled her over her lap. Courtney brought the spatula down hard. Hannah squealed. 

"LET ME UP COURTNEY!" Hannah barked. 

"NO!" Courtney told her. 

Courtney continued until Hannah had reached twenty-five. Courtney set Hannah in the chair next to her. 

"I'll be back in ten minutes. When I get back, I want all of that food to be gone." Courtney stated. 

With that said, she left. Megan, Ashley and Tiara stared at Hannah. Hannah sat there and cried. She didn't touch the food. 

"Hannah you better eat." Megan said. 

"SHUT UP MEGAN!" Hannah hissed. 

"Well when Courtney comes back and beats your ass don't come crying to me!"

Hannah cried even harder. After the ten minutes were up, Courtney came back in. She saw that nothing was eaten. She sat down, grabbed the spatula and pulled Hannah over her lap again. Hannah tried to get up but Courtney pinned her down. Hannah gripped Courtney's jeans. Courtney brought the spatula down. Hannah screamed. Courtney went for three straight minutes. Hannah let out a sigh of relief until she felt a tug at her shorts and underwear. Courtney pulled them down just enough to reveal Hannah's newly dark red and slightly bruised bum. 

"P-please Courtney! Have m-mercy!" Hannah cried. 

Courtney ignored her and slammed the spatula down. Hannah cried out when she felt the metal lick her bum. She buried her face into Courtney's jeans. Courtney continued the spanking. Every once in awhile Hannah would look up to see if the others were still there. They always were. Finally Courtney landed one final swat to Hannah's bum then dropped the spatula. She pulled Hannah's underwear and shorts up. Hannah winced. Courtney picked her up and placed her in her lap, being careful of her bum. Hannah cried into Courtney's shirt, soaking it with tears. 

"I-I'm sorry." Hannah cried. 

"I know baby. I know." Courtney told her. She pulled away and looked Hannah in the eyes. "You know that I only did that because I care about you and I love you, right?" 

Hannah nodded. She sniffled and rubbed her nose.

"I only did that because I don't want you to get sick." Courtney said. 

"I know." Hannah whispered. 

Courtney held her tight. "I never would want to hurt you." 

Hannah cried, clinging to Courtney. They sat there for awhile. Soon Courtney set Hannah down in the chair. Hannah winced when her sore bum in contact with the hard chair. 

"Please eat babe." Courtney practically begged. 

"Alright." Hannah agreed. 

She grabbed the sandwich and started to eat. Courtney kissed her cheek then left.