Author's Note

Hello my beautiful fans from wherever in the world. I hope you are all having a wonderful day/night. Especially knowing that this series is coming to an end. *smiles innocently*

I would love to thank you all for being here till the end. Your comments and votes have meant so much. I've also learned much from writing this series. I mean, if I look back on how I wrote before, you wouldn't recognize it.

But it's not sad goodbyes! I would love your input on how the whole story progressed. How the characters were and so on. Maybe even your opinion on how the series or a certain book should have ended. I'll also take this time to answer certain questions! Any question! About the series anyway...

So to start off with, I would love to answer a question of my own. Why? Because I think it would be interesting to see why I made this choice.

Question: What was your favorite book in the series?

Answer: Surprisingly, it was Mikey's book! Why? Because it was different for me to have a good and bad character. I feel like Mikito progressed the most. And everyone's comments about why Mikey turned evil! XD But Mikey's was my favorite.

So post and ask and comment away! I will add my own voice if I wish to. So don't feel offended if I don't answer you.