raucous requests! :D

Ello bitches of Earth.

(Reference none of you will get. I bet.)

It is moi. The ever so amazing and not pompous Kade Hearts. Yes, I've made it a 'K' instead of 'C' but who's counting? That's right, me! And no one else!

Naw, JK.

But anyways, I'm here.

And it's time for me to take . . . drumroll please. . . 

[ spotlight shines on a figure sitting at a drum-set]

[ tanner from FTR starts drumming like there's no tomorrow ]

Me: AND . . . CEASE!

[he glares]

[ kade smiles fakely and kicks him off the stage . . . with her butt]

Me: . . . requests!

vincent starts playing the gutair; spotlight shines on all the boys.]

[ tanner's back on stage, drumming with one hand and holding ice pack to his head ]

riley and scott are singing lyrics . . . which is basically everything kade is saying said in a beautiful singing voice ]

arthur's kicking ass on piano/bass/idgaf ]

Me: So yeah, I've been inspired to ask you guys what stories I should rant about! Just PM the link (or comment but I don't want the author's feelings to get hurt . . . HAHAHA . . . seriously) and I'll do every single last one no matter how much it hurts my eyes!

Riley: (in his awesome Spanish accentAnd don't worry about her enduring pain; did you read the last story she reviewed?

Tanner: (leans against Riley) Yeah, man. Send those requests today and Kade will try her best to humor you. . . like the bitch she is . . . (mutters)

Me: WTF DID YOU JUST SAY, BOY?! DID YOU FORGET I HAVE THE POWER TO LITERALLY RID OF YOUR EXISTENCE!

Riley: (to TannerWhy are you leaning on me?

[ scott belts out lyrics from "Lean on Me" ]

Tanner: Because I don't want to fall. Kade's ass kicked me off the stage! With her ass!

Arthur: Why are we friends?

Tanner: Cause Kade made us.

Me: KADE?! DO I HAVE TO BE BLAMED FOR ALL THE SHIT AROUND HERE?! (eye twitching)

Riley: Uh. . . pretty much . . . 

everything skyrockets. things are thrown and people are cussing and shit.]

[ vincent slids onto the front of the stage as the curtain slowly goes down]

Vincent: Aren't we fucked up, everybody? Yes, yes, we know. I blame Kade.

Me: SON OF A B-

Vincent: PM REQUESTS. VOTE. COMMENT. LOVE MY FANS. (looks and sees Kade approaching with a baseball bat) SHIT! (flees)

Scott: (waving) Wonder who's going to clean all this up?

Me: Okay, right now. At this moment. In this fucking second-

Everyone: KADE!

Me: Alright, alright . . . THE END!

Random voice: AND . . . SCENE!

Riley: Who the fuck said that? 

[ curtain closes ]

Don't ask because I don't know. Intentionally, I only wanted to use Tanner as a drummer for that brief moment and this occurred! I always wanted to fuck around in a chapter with my characters. I think I'll do it more often in this rant book. ;)

But you get the point, yes?

Tanner: No they don't.

Me: EWW! TANNER! GET AWAY!  (shoots him)

Anyways, before I was interrupted. . . cue glaring at Tanner's dead body . . .  I want your requests. Any story. Horror. Romance. Humor. Action. Anything! Just PM or comment and I will do every single one and give you a dediction! Give me any request you want!

[ spots vodka ]

Me: Ooh, vodka!

Tanner: WHERE?!

Me: STAY DEAD, MOFO!

shoots him again ]

ze end. finally.

p.s: i love all my FTR guys equally. tanner is just easy to tease. ;D 

does this make you want to read For the Record? Well, don't. Cause I've failed to update in months.

OKAYSERIOUSENDINGNOW.

ALL FLAMES WILL BE USED TO MAKE MY S'MORES THAT I WON'T SHARE! ALL PISSY COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO DUNK IN MY TOILET! ANY QUESTIONS THAT DON'T INVOLVE THE TWO?