raucous people who ask about your story stuff.

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?

This is my story, not yours. Stop asking me why I do the things the way I do. If you don't like the way I paint my house, get the fuck out of it, okay? If you don't like the things I wear, don't look at them and buy me some clothes, okay? (That didn't relate but it just hit me.)

On that topic, the "please update people" piss me the fuck off. Sometimes I write "update soon" but I don't pester them and threaten them. I'm flattered you guys like KTKK and TAOSS but stop sending me threatening messages and pleading! You're making me want to update less, goddammit! GOD!

There's a diference between: "This is such a good story. Update soon."

and:

"What the fuck? It's been three months, bitch! You always leave people hanging. Update already."

This is how I run things. Stop asking me shit. Like Elisa, for example, keeps getting hate because she has more than one story ongoing right now. Sorry all of us can't be like that one Wattpader who focuses on one story and updates every three seconds and doesn't have THINGS TO DO! Oh, the shame. Oh, the humaliation. What kind of author am I to do things the way I want to?

Fuck people like this. 

I admit that I get upset when a couple I was shipping doesn't end up together, but screaming at me and hating me for it makes me glad they didn't get together if this is the kind of people they have supporting them! Jesus Christ. I do shit the I want it. Another example, everyone's shipping Faime and if I decided to just do some fucking Jace (Jamie and Ace) and everyone asks me why.

Umm . . . what was I going to say again? Oh yeah:

IT'S MY STORY.

Don't get me wrong; this isn't an excuse not to use realistic things. I'm just saying things like making couples get together or doing a different ending instead of the typical Disney Princess fucking one shouldn't make you get hate.

Like, I was reading the ending to "The Bro Code" and everyone was getting pissed off at the author for the way he ended things. I didn't read the whole story, just the ending because someone pointed out all the angry mesages the author was recieving. Uh, it's been like 9 fucking months, so very obviously he's not listening to your angry messages. Just saying.

It's his story. Just because he didn't end with "Oh we got married and here's a brief story about us with our children, so adorable" doesn't mean you should hate him. I understand you may feel uncomplete, but Jesus Christ it is his story. If he wants to do it, I'm pretty sure he would've edited the ending by now.

Ugh.

Then those people who comment on your characters. Oh woe is me, I'm sorry my male character isn't a supposedly badass guy who crumbles into a puddle of goo at a girl who resists him and he actually has a fucking personality! Goddamn. I'm so pissed off.

Next I'm with the kidnapper stuff. 

THE GIF ON THE SIDE CAN YOU GUESS WHAT IT IS IN FRONT IT DOESN'T RELATE AS IT USES PIZZA BUT THEN AGAIN IT DOES BECAUSE HE'S JUST LIKE "THIS IS MY PIZZA, NOT YOURS."