raucous "errors"/"comments" shit.

I loved it! However, you had a few grammar errors, but I'm sure those can be fixed!

I facepalm with these comments. Umm . . . can you tell me where the fucking mistakes are so we can prove your conclusion correct and, you know, fix them? Fuck me sideways. I always tell them where the mistakes are. I tend to say something like: "your" should be "you're" (insert explanation that makes me sound proper here) around the second page, middle/lower half. Makes things easier, doesn't it?

Imagine this is your work:

"That's you're book," I say to Millie as I reject her handing it over.

Her eyes go wide "Can't be"

"Oh yes"

insert words here

cuz 

i got lazy

as 

hell

anyways

pretend this goes on and on for about 8 boring pages

Then you check your comments!

"I saw a few mistakes."

You blink. Rapidly. Once. Twice. Millionth time. Was this person serious? You hoped not. How does that help you? Yeah, it informs you that there are errors, but you obviously don't know the difference between you're and your. Therefore, maybe an explanation and assistance is in order?

Nah. I bet some of them are just trying to make their comments longer and sound like they're giving criticism. Anyways, this particular thing pisses me off. (Don't a lot of things piss me off?) Ugh!

This occurred with the SYS club and reading exchanges a lot. I wish we had that SYS club again . . .

(Shameless self-promoting but I'm in a group called The Advertisers and we're advertising quality stories! We're back, baby–some of our members were on vacay–and if you want your story advertised in our book then just click the external link, fill out the form, and we'll get back to you on that!

P.S: If your story is Humor/Vampire/Science-Fic then I'll be advertising it. And, honestly, don't I just fucking rock? loljkweallknowthatfailstobeaccurate But yeah, really. Free advertisement. Don't be a fool.)

So the point to this rant is to freaking GIVE QUALITY COMMENTS! This is writing site. We give comments for a reason, for feedback. So please give some quality feedback, ja? Notice how I keep saying quality! Yeah . . . starting to sound awkward . . . ja?

But also remember that there's a difference between an honest comment and a fucking cruel comment. 

"I find Ella's character to be a bit on the cliche side. They fell for each other way too fast. Things seem a bit rushed. I recommend attaining an editor and doing character development. Also, 'its' should be 'it's' on page two, lower half. Remember to use punctuation marks at the end of a sentence. For example;

'I can only wonder what will happen'

should be

'I can only wonder what will happen.'"

VS

"Ella's character fucking sucks! She's so cliche and boring! Wow, slow down! That was way too fast! Become a better writer, dammit! You should go rot in hell for this piece of shit! Go strave yourself! Dude, it's called an editor and character development. You should get one, you should try it. Ugh. This made me want to die and kill myself all over again! Learn grammar! I'm out, bitches.

xoxo,

bitch"

Sigh. I know I'm cruel in this rant book but I would never tell anyone to kill themself and become a better writer and rot in hell and crap. That's just wrong.

But I do react like the gif on the side whenever I read it.

Peace.

Love.

Squeezing lemons one yaoi fanfic at a time,

xx cadelynn

i don't have time for that little note just don't flame or make pissy comments or i'll unleash the wrath of justin bieber's 2009-2011 period voice on your ass and learn to take a joke jesus

p.s: feedback would be epic. i love reading your same-filled hate and rage comments so yeah. just as long as they're not directed at me! x eye roll x