The Wondering Edit

The flight from London only takes 55 minutes and I arrive back in Manchester at 1pm. As I exit arrivals I see a smartly dressed driver looking very official and holding up a board with my name on it. Harry has organised a car to take me from the airport to home and I smile at his thoughtfulness.

The drive from the airport to home is 30 minutes and when I finally arrive at my front door I realise that the time since Harry dropped me at Heathrow to this moment I have been in a complete world of my own, trying to process all my emotions.

One minute I'm smiling all love struck and thinking about Harry and what an amazing person he is and the fun we had together. Then the next I'm worrying and I don't know why but I am. I didn't tell him about me, was that a mistake? I hope he doesn't think so because I am just not ready to open up, not yet. No, it's all fine he told me so himself didn't he and made promises. I am just being silly and overthinking as usual!

I text him to thank him for organising the car to take me home but don't receive a reply. I know he has back-to-back meetings this afternoon and I'm sure he'll call me later. I decide to push all my thoughts to one side and throw myself into house stuff for the rest of the day.

The day flies by after cleaning, washing and shopping my through it and in the late afternoon sit down at my desk, get all my books out and begin to study. Four hours and copious amounts of cups of tea later I can hardly keep my eyes open and decide I must go to bed. Harry hasn't contacted me but I am so tired I can't wait up any longer. I text him a quick **Night, thinking of you x**.

The next morning I wake up mid-morning, I must have been tired to have slept for so long. I check my phone and there is still no call or text from Harry.

Questions start racing around my head again. Why hasn't he at least sent me one short text? His actions don't match the last few days. After all his promises I start to feel uneasy and anxious.  Perhaps my feelings when he dropped me off at the airport are right, I am never go to see him again.

I try to shrug it off telling myself he's got meetings and I'm not going to become that clingy girlfriend type. We didn't speak everyday when he was away on tour, why should the fact that he is in the UK be any different.

Also he knows I've got exams and how important they are to me so he is probably giving me space to get on with my studies. Just a quick text though, doesn't take two seconds does it?

I get up and make breakfast, pushing my cereal around the bowl until it all turns mushy in the milk. I throw it away and make myself a tea.

Apprehension and tension is welling up inside and it's not a feeling that is sittings well. It's nearly lunchtime before I take a shower and just as I am getting dressed my phone vibrates. Finally I think to myself Harry! Picking up my phone and glancing at the screen I realise it's a number I don't recognise. I accept the call anyway with a friendly "hello".

"Hello, is this Natasha Wilson?" It's a male voice I can't place.

As I don't know who is on the other end of the line I have no intention of admitting who I am. "Who is this?"

"Yes, you are right to be cautious. My name is Tom McKenzie and I work for Brazen. We are the management company that looks after the artist Harry Styles."