Pietro Maximoff- If You're Going

[If no one gets the reference..]

You've been friends with the Maximoffs for as long as you can remember. You had been trapped with them under the rubble of the building, went through with the experiments from HYDRA, helped Ultron, and now, you're joining the Avengers with them.

But it's a little hard to earn their trust, you've noticed. One the the Avengers always seems to be lurking around the corner, keeping a close eye on Wanda, Pietro, and yourself. You understand, though. You kind of did help the evil robot who tried to take over the world.

As of present, you're seated between Pietro and Wanda in one of the Quinn jets on the way to a mission with the rest of the team.

But when the jet lands, they tell you to stay and wait for the backup call, and leave without another word.

"I am sick of being treated like this," Pietro mutters, stands and begins pacing. "Do they not get we are only trying to help?"

You nod, frowning. "Yes. They are treating us like.. like sidekicks."

"I do not think we should anger them," Wanda says, you along with Pietro looking at her in shock. "What if we get kicked off the team? Then where would we go?"

"I think we should go help them," Pietro declares. "It is the right thing to do."

"I do not think this is wise," Wanda continues, looking at you for help. "

"You're going, right?" You ask Pietro, getting to your feet, touch Pietro's should and gesture between each other.  "Because if you're going, I'm going."

Wanda sighs and stands. "I guess it would not hurt so see if they our help,"

So you three open the bay doors, Wanda takes off into the air, and Pietro picks you up and runs for the building.

You all get there just in time to see all four of the others tied down to sheets of metal, a laser just inches from their heads.

Wanda sends a wave of red towards the laser and they all stop. You flick a your index finger and their bindings come off, Pietro setting each one of them against the wall.

"Okay," Steve huffs, looking up at you three in defeat. "You've earned our trust."

"Please tell me you're carrying us out of here," Clint mutters, rubbing his eyes. "I'll never doubt you guys again if I don't have to walk another foot. Pl-"

Pietro runs Clint to the Quinn Jet, returning in less than thirty seconds and grins. "Who is next?"