Bucky Barnes- You Are One Hot Tamale

[Wow. I updated Twins and the Stucky One-Shots. I am on fire tonight.]

Bucky sighs through his nose, touches his inner wrist and traces the thin words along his forearm.

You are one hot tamale.

He forces back a grin, keeps his eyes on his black coffee he had ordered twenty minutes ago.

"It's weird," Steve suddenly says. Bucky looks up at his best friend, who's shoving a sandwich into his mouth. "I mean, think about it. Birds having feelings. That's possible, right?"

Bucky shrugs. "For the millionth time, Steve. I don't know if birds have feelings."

"Maybe my soulmate loves birds," Steve takes a sip of his cola and burps. "Excuse me."

"I'm sure your soulmate does," Bucky grumbles, picks up his cold coffee and stands. "I'll be right back."

Bucky pushes the cafe door open, steps out into the stinging cold New York air and finds the closest trash can.

A bright light suddenly blinds him, a flash from a camera phone, he's guessing, and stops.

"Turn off the flash, you fucking moron," Bucky hisses, rubbing his eyes and blinks to clear his vision.

A girl stands there, iPhone in hand, which falls to her feet as she gapes at him. "You are one hot tamale."

Bucky stares, almost drops his coffee when someone slams into his arm. "You're my.."

She bends down, picks up her phone, and shoves it into her pocket. "Soulmate. Right. Well, it's nice to know that the first thing my soulmate calls me is a moron."

"Better then a hot tamale," Bucky grumbles, throws his cup away and finds Steve waving animatedly through the cafe window. "Look, my friend is waiting for me."

"As is mine," She squints. "Well, I guess I should-"

"(Y/n)!" Another women comes bouncing over, hair a mess as she tugs on her jacket. "We have to hurry or we'll miss the protest!"

"Bucky," Steve stumbles past the door, apologies clumsily as he bumps into an elderly man.

"Steve, I.."

"Whoa," (Y/n) looks taken aback as she looks at Steve. "You're Captain America."

"Excuse me sir," (Y/n)'s friend pokes Steve's arm and he turns. "Do you think pigeons have feelings?"

Steve's eyes widen. "You mean the rat birds?"

She gasps and (Y/n) laughs nervously, patting her friends arm. "He didn't mean that, (F/n), it's alright. Of course pigeons have feelings. Let's not forget about the protest, okay?"

"But (Y/n). He's my soulmate!" (F/n) pulls down her shirt, and Steve and Bucky quickly look away as she points to the words below her collarbone. "'You mean the rat birds?' See!"

"And guess what," (Y/n) hikes up her jacket, revealing the words turn off the flash, you fucking moron on her forearm. "This guys my soulmate. He's the one who called me a moron."

(F/n) squeals, throws her arms around Steve and Bucky's shoulder and bounces happily. "This is so awesome! I'm literally dying of excitement!"

"W-what?" Steve looks worried, frowns when (F/n) grins. "You're dying?"

"It's a form of expression, Steve," Bucky crosses his arms. "I'm cold. Can we go now?"

"To the pigeons have feelings protest?" (F/n) asks happily, hooking her arm through Steve's. "Let's go!"

"No, wait-" (Y/n) tries to stop (F/n) from taking off with Captain America, but they're both gone and she sighs. "She's exhausting."

"I know what you mean," Bucky begins walking along side (Y/n), peering down at her curious. "What is a hot tamale, anyways?"