Steve Rogers & Bucky Barnes- Snapchat

[Hey guys! So thefanfictionawards is holding an award type of thing. If you could check out their profile and nominate my book/imagines that would be totally awesome? All you have to do is comment on their book The Fanfiction Awards 2016 in any of the categories that you'd like that relate to my books. I'd really appreciate it if any of you did this!]

Steve and Bucky have a major problem. Their obsession with snapchat is growing out of hand, and you and the other team members don't know what to do.

Sure, you've tried deleting the app, but they always find a way to download it back onto your phones. Maybe Tony is helping them.

Starbucks is typing...

I'm boring.

Starbucks is typing...

I mean bored.

Starbucks is typing...

Can we go get food?

Starbucks is typing...

Steve told me about this food called she wore ma.

Starbucks is typing...

I mean shower me.

"I mean Shwarma!" Bucky shouts suddenly, setting down his phone and you look up slowly. "Shwarma?"

Your phone buzzes, and on the home screen in bright white letters is Steve's snapchat username: CaptainCrunch.

"No." You drawl, tapping on Steve's snap and roll your eyes.

CaptainCrunch: Shwarma?

"Please?" Bucky faces his phone towards you. "Shwarma sounds great right about now, doesn't it, (Y/n)?"

"No," You hiss venomously at the camera. "Stop recording me."

CaptainCrunch is typing...

Why are you glaring at Bucky? And why are you saying no to Shwarma?

"I swear to God Bucky, send Steve another video and I'm throwing your phone out the window."

He snort. "I'd like to see you try."

CaptainCrunch is typing...

Now you're sneering. It's not nice to sneer, (Y/n). Very impolite.

"James freaking Buchanon Barnes. Stop."

CaptainCrunch is typing...

Ooohhh you just used his full name.

True to your word, you snatch Bucky's phone out of his hands and run straight for the balcony.

"(Y/n), please, no! Not my phone!"

But you've already chucked it in the air, watching happily as it descends downwards. "Oh thank god.."

CaptainCrunch is typing...

I think you just made him cry.

Turning, you find Bucky staring at the ground with his bottom lip quivering.

CaptainCrunch is typing...

Yeah. I just got the whole thing on video.

"Why," Bucky starts. "Did you do that!"

You shove your phone in his face and he takes it slowly. "Look. Look at how many messages you and Steve send me. If you stop messaging me 24/7, then I'll considering convincing Tony to get you a new phone."

He grins widely. "Okay. Then I won't hate you for destroying my phone. I always have the Youpad, after all."

Your eyes widen. "What?"

CaptainCrunch is typing...

You found out about the Youpad.

"It's IPad!" You throw your hands up, yanking your phone from Bucky's grasp and storm inside.