Natasha Romanoff- Assassin

[Yes Requests are Open it literally says that on the description why do please keep asking if they're open when tHEY CLEARLY ARE]

Natasha is an assassin. Well, she used to be. Born and raised as one. She knows more ways to kill a person than she wants to remember, but they're all burned into her mind and she hates it.

She hates that when she's around you, she knows she could pin you down in two seconds flat and snap your neck. You'd be surprised and confused, asking her why she's pushed you down, why she has her hands around your throat.

"Nat," You nudge her with your elbow and she reacts without thinking, grabbing your arm and slamming you into the nearest wall face first. "N-Natasha!"

She immediately lets go, swallowing hard to keep from tearing up as you turn, eyes wide and full or fear. Your cheek is already bright red, no doubt a nasty bruise will appear later.

"I'm sorry," She says, trying to keep the shakiness out of her voice. "I don't know what I was doing, I just reacted,"

You smile lightly, and Natasha tries to ignore the small pang in her heart when you hesitate to take her hand. "It okay. I'm fine, see?" Your smile widens and Natasha forces a grin, but you see through it and hug her tightly.

"I really am sorry," She says quietly, letting her shoulders slump as she rests her forehead against your neck and feels your pulse, giving her a sign that you're alive and here with her, breathing and not dying because Natasha could so easily-

And then Natasha's world is flipped upside down. She lands on her back hard, groans, and sees you inches over her with a wicked grin. "But Nat, I'm not as innocuous as I look. Just remember that next time you think you can take me down, yeah?"

A real grin breaks out across Natasha's face, and then she just laughs. It's quiet and short, but she feels a whole lot better as you help her to her feet and sling an arm around her shoulder.

"You're so paying for that later," She says, but you both smile goofily at her threat.

"Sure, Nat. You keep believing that,"