CHAPTER 18

**** Jasmine's P.O.V ****

·PART 1·

I have two months till this baby is due and I still haven't told Niall about any of it. "So when do you plan on telling Niall about the baby?" My best friend Cathy asks.
I laugh and lean back in the manicure chair, "Honestly I don't know.. how do you tell a guy 'I might be having your child but we can't be together and raise it.'?" She chuckles, "Well hopefully not like that. Won't he be a bit upset that you took so long?"

"Most likely." I frown.

She throws her hair back from just being cut, "I'm sure you'll be able to handle it. Though he's a cutie when upset, he's not really the calmest person. But at least Sam didn't take things into his own hands, he'd murder the guy."

I nod, "Oh my god, yeah.."

*****

I dropped Cathy off at her house then made my way to Calabasas, where Niall lives.

I drove along the highway and then parked in the long drive way. I locked my doors then walked up the long pathway to the door. I knocked once then waited, looking around. No one. I knocked once again and waited... after a few minutes I heard Niall's voice through the door, "Yeah I'm coming."

The door sprung open and Niall stood before me. He had a white tee on and black skinny jeans with white Converse. I simply smiled and he gave a small smile, "Jasmine, what- what are you doing here?" I crossed my arms and took my bottom lip between my teeth, "We.. uh.. need to talk."

He nodded and moved aside for me to come through. I had a big coat on so my baby bump was hard to see. "I can take your coat?" He insists. I smile and take it off and he gasps, "You're uhm pregnant?" I nod and sit. He puts my coat up then sits beside me.

"How many months?" He asks, eyes still on my bump.

"7.."

His face goes blank and he sits staring at me. "Niall it may be yours."

"Excuse me? "

"I-"

"You're telling me you don't know? I don't know how to feel.." He asks, he's upset.

I look down.

His hands moves to the side of his face (above photo). "We had sex. Then right after you had sex with Sam? You're unbelievable. That's, wow, you're crazy." His accent thick with furry. A small tear drips from my eye as I watch him. That wasn't even how it went but I let him go on.

"What if it is mine? What then?" He asks.

"I'm staying with Sam, you can visit and see the baby." I let out.

He scoffs and walks to look!out the window. "Niall you'll be able to see her.. isn't that good?"

"Her, so she's a girl?" A small smile lays on his lips. I give him a Mhm and lean back.

"Niall I'm sorry I'm telling you so late...I had things to do."

"Ha seriously? You could at least given me a heads up. You couldn't stop by and say "Hey, I might be having your baby but don't worry I don't care for you so she'll be staying with us." I mean come on, its pretty fucked up." I eye him, "You wanted me to come and what? Say that I still love you? I have a husband. I have responsibilities Niall." 

He laughs, "Can we stop this for a minute? I can tell that your heart isn't in it or with it. We spent all that time together and you told me you were miserable with Sam. Now you're just all of a sudden happy with him? You're only lying to yourself. If you aren't happy, why stay? Why put yourself through so much pain to keep others happy?" 

I know he's right and I know its not healthy but me and Sam are trying. I have so much stress but I'm so caught into how people will see me if 'the worlds most inspiring couple' break up. With a life like mine there's no time to think of myself. I stand and walk to Niall, "We are working things out, seeing a therapist..." 

His blue eyes look sad, "But you do love me, right?"

~TO BE CONTINUED~