CHAPTER 6

||| This will be 1 of 2 POV for Jasmine, Sam's will come soon though. |||

***Jasmine's P.O.V ***

I haven't told my husband nor children that I'm holding child. Lori seemed like she knew something. I will be telling Sam today when he gets home. He's been workng that boy non stop. Obviously trying to prove some ignorant point.

A small knock comes from my bedroom door. "Come in.." I shout, then looking back at some papers.

"Uh Mom," Liam's voice asks, "You okay?"

I nod, still eyeing my papers. "I'm fine Liam, why?" He shrugs, "You don't seem like yourself..."

"Hun, please, go get ready for school, we'll talk later." I assure my clearly concerned son. He just eyes me and walks out of the room. Keeping this to myself is actually really stupid but I just want to make sure everyone is in the same room.

*****

It was around eight o'clock and Sam and Daniel were pulling into the driveway. "Lori! Liam! Come into the living room!" I yell. Within a couple seconds both are jogging down the steps.

Sam walks into the house and Daniel follows. Both smiling until they spot us. "Jasmine, what's going on?" Sam asks, setting his jacket to the side. I smile at both guys, then move aside for them to sit.

Sam stands at my side, head slightly tilted, "Well?"

"Mom can you please just tell us, I'm tired." Lori whines.

"I'm, well I'm pregnant." I say.

Sam eyes me, "Wow.. Jasmine are you sure?" I nod and smile. Honestly all I can do at this moment. He rubs his chin then walks over to me, his hand moves to my face, "We'll talk."

What. We'll talk?

I just look at him, mostly disappointed in his reaction. I felt stupid. The kids eyed me and Sam. He sighs and walks away. Lori stands, "What was that about? Are you and dad okay?"

Sad part is, I didn't even know. We've been keeping a good face even after a small affair with me and Niall. Though it was 5 years ago, Sam has no trust in me. Eyeing my daughter, who has no idea of the incident, I smile "He's just shocked... it'll be fine babe."

My daughter is old enough to know things. She can probably sense the disbelief but I can fix things..

** FLASHBACK **

"Come on Jasmine, you're away from home. We're in New York because you were given an amazing opportunity to meet great people! Just come out with me?" Niall laughed, his hands grasping my waist. His blue eyes shimmering under the small side bed light.

I grinned, "I just wanna stay in Niall, honestly." His hand reached up to the side of my face, stroking lightly. I closed my eyes and smiled. I knew it was wrong but yet I didn't stop his soft caressing, and he was so close his heartbeat drummed in my ears. "We can stay in..." Niall cooed, "Order room service...watch movies until you fall asleep."

Everything sounded amazing.

Opening my eyes, his face was inches from mine, I could smell the sweet peppermint from his mouth and his cologne.

He eyed my lips, slowly moving in and then pressed jis soft lips onto mine. I didn't stop him. I threw my arm around his neck and kissed harder.

** FLASHBACK ENDED **

"Mom?" Lori asks, "..you okay?"

My fingers traced my lips and I nodded, "I'm fine, uh get to bed." I smiled. I made my way up to me and Sam's bedroom.

A glass of scotch is in his hand as he gazes out the window. "Sam?" I ask, moving closer.

"Is it mine?" He asks rudely.

"Excuse me?" I scoff.

He turns and eyes me, "Is, it mine?" His tone more harsh. "Of course it is Sam. What the hell kind of question is that?" I practically yell.

He sips his scotch, then slams it on the table and strides over, "Don't," his voice harsh but noticing, he closes his eyes then opens them, "Don't lie to me... have you been with Niall?"

"How are you still not over that Samuel! That was years ago! I thought we were past that?" I shriek.

He shakes his head, filling up his cup, "How can a man forget that his wife had sex with another man?"

"If you hate it so much, you could've just left Sam. Don't you dare put this on me. I apologized, I cut my entire life from him and you still have the audacity to make me feel horrible?" I explained and sighed. His eyes were on mine and his lips formed a hard line.

"Maybe I should go sleep at a hotel tonight." Sam says, setting his cup down and taking his coat before walking out our bedroom. I exhale turning to watch him walk away.

I turn and lay out on the bed.