CHAPTER 2

Everyone in the Wilkinson house was running back and forth, my mom looking for a lost earring, my dad on the phone and Liam stressing about how to tie his tie. Of course I already had everything done ahead of time so I was watching my family stress, pretty funny from where I'm sitting.

I stood in the doorway as Liam fussed over the tie. "Stop laughing Lori, this shit is hard!" He cried. I rolled my eyes and grabbed his tie in hand as I began looping. He stayed still as I finished.

When everyone was finished we all headed down to the hall.

As I was entering, Daniel stood leaning against the wall in an all black suit..and damn he looked good. I walked over and he grabbed my hand in his with a smile, "Your dad is staring us down." I chuckled, "Let him." I pulled his face closer and kissed him. After a couple seconds I was pulled away with my dad standing in between me and Daniel. "I told you no Lori, dammit when did you start acting out like this." He scolded.

By now a couple heads were staring at us, but of course he could care less.

"Dad you can't tell me who I can see." I shot back. He shook his head, "No Lori, you can't tell me what I can and can't do with you. You're my daughter." I was shocked by the tone of his voice. He was actually really mad but not yelling. At least not yet.

"You should leave Mr, Knight." My dad says, in a cold tone. Daniel eyed him intensively before turning on his heel. "What, dad come on. How could you!" I shouted. I was hurt that Daniel didn't defend us. I took on last look at my dad before charging out to find Daniel.

I was walking around for about 5 minutes before I spotted him sitting by the garden. I walked directly in front of him, "You actually thought you could just walk away?" He smirked and stood up taking my hands in his but I swiped them away, and attempted to walk away because I could feel tears, but he pulled me back and cupped my face, "No, I thought you'd be following because we're an item Lori." My tears are now streaming down my face and he's looking into my eyes sweetly caressing my cheeks with his thumbs.

"Okay." I respond.

"Okay." He says with a cheeky smile.