CHAPTER 26

Today was the photo shoot for an article for the magazine GQ on "Best Female inspiration and Best male inspiration" Jasmine hasn't met the male of the photo shoot but he must be known to others. Jasmine quickly gathered her phone and purse and kissed her baby goodbye. 

Jasmine was about a couple minutes late, she threw on the dress and the makeup artist did her makeup.

She made her way to the white screen and began to pose as the photographer took the photos. "Alright bring in Nash!" the man yelled. Jasmine froze and look around with a horrified look. Nash appeared and they locked eyes. Jasmine's eyes followed his movements and he grinned lightly, "Well, Jasmine, who have you been?" She gulped, she had no idea why the sight of him made her shiver with fear, or why the small hairs on her neck stood at the way he smirked. His eyes blue as ever and his hair was to his shoulders as he peered intensively. "I- What are you doing here?" She stuttered. He laughed, "I'm the male model, for best inspiration." 

"Why." She blankly asked. 

He smacks his lips together and chuckled, "I've changed, helping kids and abused wives. They need help.."

"Matt was back, he'd said he changed too, now Nash is back. Dear god if anyone else from my pass shows up I'm gonna have to jump of a cliff." she thought in her head.

"You thinking about how attractive I am now.." He smirked. 

She snickered and turned away.

"Ohhhh, you're still with Sammy boy, aren't ya?" He pulled his coat on and positioned beside her. "Yeah." she simply replied. He nod, "makes sense, you guys don't now what a condom is." He laughed and she rolled her eyes, posing. 

*****

*****

It was break time and everyone sat down to eat. "Just need to thank you both for attending, honestly. And Jasmine, we wanted to apologize for not inviting both you and Sam, its just Nash has done way more for this community." The photographer said and Nash snickered. Jasmine sunk into her seat and sighed, sucked in a breath then responded, "Its fine." 

"Ouch, that stings right? How do you think Sam feels that he's not the best at something? If you ask me, I'd say he must feel like shit." Nash laughed.

Jasmine raised her eyebrows, "Well, its a good thing no one asked you." She got up and left him dumbfounded and glided over to get dressed in the next set of clothes.

*****

It was time for the interviews and  Nash sat beside Jasmine and the woman sat in front. She eyed Nash as to he was a very attractive  man. Jasmine rolled her eyes.

Interviewer: Now as I heard from this really small bird, you two used to date?

Nash: [laughs] That is true, but I broke up with her.

Interviewer: [nods] Mhm, and how did you feel about that Mrs.Wilkinson

Jasmine: [sighs] I'm sorry, isn't this about helping. Not immature people and their mistakes. 

Nash: You call me breaking up with you a mistake?

Jasmine: {scoffs] No, I just think it was stupid. [looks to the woman who is writing] Stop writing.

Nash: I didn't love you, why would I stay? To spare your feelings? come on now. [he laughs]

Interviewer: What do you think it would be like if you two had stayed together? 

Jasmine rolled her eyes.

Nash: [sits straight] I think neither of us would have wanted that, or even lasted that long.

Jasmine: Why would you think that?

Nash: [rubs the back of his head] Come on, we disagreed on everything. You never supported that I wanted to just do vines my whole life. But Sam did and you liked him right away. I don't know you just ditched me and all I wanted you to come back and actually like me.

Jasmine: Oh shut the hell up. [crosses her legs, and huffs in frustration] 

The interview went on for about 30 minutes and it was basically just Jasmine and Nash arguing about what things could have been. But they got some good quotes.