CHAPTER 3

Today was this tradtional thing I do with my uncles: Liam, Niall, Harry, and Louis. We go camping far out then talk about a lot of things. I'll be telling them about Daniel. I really hope they understand...

I was busy packing when I'm grabbed from behind and Niall's laugh sounds throughout my room. "You almost ready Lori?" He asks, setting me down. I nod and grin, "Oh Yes!" He laughs, "We'll be waiting for you downstairs love."

I continue packing and then run down the hall to bathroom for my toothbrush. I rush back to my room then grab my suit case before closing the door behind me and walking to the living room.

*At Camp Site*

"Honestly Niall, we just need to follow the directions!" Harry shouts, frustrated that Niall thinks he can build the tent on his own. He does this every year but always fails. It gives us a good laugh before we toss him some pages and he gives in.

A couple minutes pass until Niall groans in frustration, "Oh toss me the damn pages mate!"

Louis laughs, holding his stomach.

I roll my eyes and continue to prepare some food for the guys. "Your father has told me about a guy you've taken interest in..." Liam begins. Great life lessons with Liam Payne have begun! "Why must you take interest in bad boys Lori? No good comes from them, ya know?" I flip the fish and take a seat next him and listen as he begins. Liam shifts, turning my way, "Sam tells me this guys dad has never been a friend, yet the son decides to become quite fond of you."

I scoff, "Stop it. Daniel is not like his father. His father ruined people's lives." Liam frowned, "Then I trust you on this Lori. Don't disappoint any of us." He gets up and walks to help Niall. I inhaled then exhaled.

Of course they'd take my father's side.

I call everyone to eat and we sit all around the fire.

The boys share stories as always and I sit and listen to their laughter. "Lori?" Harry asks. I turn to him, "Yeah?" He looks at the other guys and they nod. I furrow my eyebrows.

"We support whatever it is with this kid. If you think this guy is cool, we should trust your judgment. I just wish we could say the same for your dad. But, he only wants you to be happy and safe." Harry says. I nod, "He just doesn't have to be so cruel about it..."

Louis sits up, "Sam has fought for everything when he chose your mother. She's his everything and now that they have you and Liam, you guys are their entire world." The guys nod in agreement. I nod as well before yawning.

"Yeah, same." Niall says, yawning right after me. I chuckle and kiss each of their heads before heading into my tent to get sleep.

I guess they took this better than most would. I really should see other perspectives on dating my dad's enemies son.

I'm falling hard and this train will be hard to slow down. In other words I can't contain my feelings for long.