CHAPTER 10

It was a cold morning in October, leaves were turning orange and yellow and then beginning to fall to the floor. My parents have been handling things and they're doing so much better. Even after my mom lied about being sure the baby was my dads. Halloween is in three days and I've no idea what to be.

Daniel moved out, found a two bedroom apartment downtown. I was hoping we could go out but my dad's been working with him.

I decided to get out of the house and go to a dinner party with my friend Natalie. It was a struggle to get her to come because she lived with her mom is Arizona. Her dad lives her in Los Angeles, so he paid for her flight.

My mom used to be best friends with Natalies' mom but Stephanie was caught making s move on my dad. They just don't talk anymore.

I curled my hair in tight curls then walked out my room.

"Nat is downstairs, hurry up." Liam whines. I laugh and push him, "What makes you think you're coming you dweeb?" He shakes his head and walks back to his room.

I laugh and walk downstairs to Natalie.

"So what's this dinner for?" Natalie asks, grabbing her bag on the side table she follows behind me. I shrug, "I guess I have to represent my family... we'll only be there a couple hours then we can leave."

She nods as we get into the car sent for us, "So what's happening with your mom and dad?"

"Ha my mom and dad are just waiting for the baby to be born. When he or she is born, they'll do a test and if its Niall's they'll call him."

She laughs, "Whoa, how do you feel about it?" I shrug, "My parents do some crazy shit to each other and my dad still isn't sure he would stay around if it wasn't his... that part makes me uneasy." She hugs me, "Whatever they decide most likely its for the best."

I agree. My parents are real close but if this breaks them up I'm sure it will still end well... everything happens for a reason.