CHAPTER 6: Memories

---------------------------------------------
-Jimin's POV-
I'm really worried about Melody. It's already 11:00pm, and I've just been lying on my bed since 9. I can't sleep. Memories of my brother came into my head, making me dig my head into the pillow. I know exactly how Melody feels. Everything is going perfectly, and then rapidly your life falls apart right in front of you. It's as if a massive stone has crushed your heart. It changes your life forever. I sigh loudly, resting my head on the pillow. I stare at the ceiling, mesmerizing the time my brother was still here with me. All that's left of him is a guitar stand in the corner of my room.

He used to play all day, and I would listen to him singing along. His dream was to become a singer, like me. I knew that he looked up to me, so I often told him tips and advice about how to get noticed. Everyone would think, that was a waste of time then. But I think, it was great to share and do things he loved with me. I can definitely say, he lived life to the fullest. Even though he was only 16 when he died.

I know my he's gone, but it still hasn't sunk in. It's been 3 years. It's going to take a long time to get over it, I thought. So, I'm wondering, losing a mother is unimaginable.
Baeyun was a positive little brother. He reminds me of the sun - He was always able to shine through people's hearts no matter what. He even stopped a lot of people who nearly committed suicide. I remember him saying that he thinks he was born to be that role. I thought so too. I whispered to myself : "I miss you baeyun. You didn't deserve this. At all."

--flashback--
-At baeyun' funeral-
Everyone was sobbing, dressed in black. It was a rainy day, creating a depressing atmosphere. My mum and dad hugged me tightly. We all sobbed together. I was the first to look at baeyun in the coffin. I was too nervous - who would want to see their sibling dead?

I slowly approached the coffin, I gasped. He looked beautiful, but different. It really shocked me - At one minute he's laughing his head off with me, then the next minute you're standing there watching your brother in a coffin. He was so pure, bright, my sunshine; everyone's sunshine. But now, his face was white and pale. He looks like an angel, I thought. So innocent. "Why did this happen?..." I put my hand on my mouth.

It looked like his soul had been sucked out and just his body has remained - a shell. He's gone now. He'll never be the bright baeyun ever again. I'll never see him for the rest of my life. I placed a red rose on his chest. He was wearing a black suit, lying there lifeless. I couldn't hold back my tears, I suddenly started to cry.

--End of flashback--

I have to be positive, I said as I clenched my fists. I have to be strong. Baeyun would be sad to see me cry. I slowly closed my eyes. I thought about everyone who looked forward to tomorrow. It must be a good feeling. Unfortunately, I've never felt like this before ; or the last time is when I was 8. At that time, my parents started to go on business trips, and leave me with child minder's. I remember despising them. I was thinking, why does someone else always have to care for me? I have parents, why can't they look after me?

This feeling of loneliness is the only thing I've strongly felt in my life.
----------------------------------------------
There's a lot more to come, I just have a lot of homework to do so yea... My chapters aren't as long but...

Do you get the feels reading this?? I don't know if this is good 😭 but I enjoy creating the story, so I'll write my best💚