CHAPTER 8: Comfort

If you think the depressing moment is over, you're wrong, he he 😈
----------------------------------------------
-Jimin's POV-
5:00pm:
Me and melody drove to my house.
It was raining, and the sky was gray. We were so tired, we both haven't slept for days - we're still recovering from our But the cinema cheered us up.

As soon as we walked into the house, warmth engulfed us. I left the heating on. God it was hot inside. I ran and turned the heating off. Melody closed the door.
"Phew," I wiped my forehead.
Melody laughed.
"It won't kill you!" She nearly fell on the floor laughing. Was it really that funny?? I don't think so.

"Um...Do you know how to cook?" I said embarrassed. Normally Jin (BTS) would make all the food - I feel a bit ashamed of myself, I'm 18 but I still don't know how to cook.
"Yes I can... But can't you?" Melody frowned, "you're 18 years old?"
"Well, I'm not the cook of BTS so yea..." I scratched my neck.
"Silly jiminiee!" She punched me in the shoulder.
"Yah! Owwww," I pouted.

Melody decided to make cottage pie. She said it was her mum's favourite dish. I've never tried it or heard it before. I'm Korean, remember?
We went to the local corner shop, and bought all the ingredients. Yes, I bought all of it - since I'm a nice guy 😜

She's actually really good at cooking. The smell of it made me hungry, so I dashed into the kitchen.

-Melody's POV-
Jimin came running into the kitchen.
"Be careful! I'm using the oven now," I said to him. He was squealing, I guessed it was because he was hungry. He's so childish, but that's what I love about him. He's so cute!!
"Hurry up already!" He mumbled playfully.
"Ready in 10 minutes!" I winked at him.

(Put on the song butterfly on to make the following paragraphs feel more realistic!)

He ran back to the living room and layed the table. This house is clean for a boy's, since his parents are in Korea, I thought as I nodded to myself. I decided to make cottage pie because it reminded me of mum. It's been 3 days, but it seems like it happened a week ago. I really miss her. I teared up, thinking I shouldn't. But I couldn't help it.

Jimin came and put his hand on my shoulders.
"Are you alright?" He asked me.
"Sorry, I still can't believe it happened..." I stopped what I was doing and hugged Jimin.
"It's ok. I'm here." He stroked my head. His hug felt warm and comforting.
I cried for a minute. I needed to do this. You feel better doing that than keeping it in.

"I know. Thank you," I looked up at him. He smiled.
His smile is so comforting.

"The dinner will get cold!" He started being childish again.
"Ha ha, just go and sit at the table." I told him.
But instead of doing that, Jimin cheekily grabbed the plates and dashed into the living room. He placed the plates onto the table.
"Hey!" I laughed, I chased him.

-Jimin's POV-
The cottage pie melody made tasted amazing. Since when did she become a chef? There was an awkward silence on the table for a minute. So many things were going through our heads, we didn't know what to talk about. It was 7pm.
"Do you want to play on my Xbox after this?"
"Yea sure!" She answered.

We played a car racing game. I'm an expert at this, but I didn't tell melody that. She's in for a surprise, I thought😈. Ha ha.
On the first few games, I went easy on her.
"HA YOU SUCK AT THIS," melody shouted.

Oh. You just wait and see.

She was getting better, so I slowly started to up my game.

On the tenth race, I decided to play full force.

Melody was first, and I was second. But, I used my boost and bashed sideways into her car. Her car got WRECKED. I laughed out loud. Melody pouted.
"Heyyyy! Why did you just come and wreck my car!? It flew away," she frowned like a child.
It was so funny.
"I was going easy on you at first. Didn't expect that, did you?" I winked at her.

We both looked at each other.
And laughed for a good 2 mins.

I let melody sleep on my bed I slept on the floor. I know, I'm such a gentleman😉
Melody fell asleep even without changing into her pajamas. At least she brushed her teeth though.
I had a shower, and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.