Chapter 7: Stay with me?

Ahhhhhhhh Thank you guys so much for all the reads! Over 900 now!!!! What an accomplishment! (at least for me it is) The Likes and comments are also appreciated u#v#u

I am sorry I haven't been updating very much, I will try to more often I promise! I have a lot going on and I am planning kind of a bigger event that will span a bit of the arc over the next few chapters that will take a little bit of time u-u

I am trying not to make it all move to fast but it's kinda hard to fill up a lot of stuff in a fic like this without it being little transtitions and stuff. Sorry if this one seems like I skipped a lot ^^;

PS whenever I write this, I laugh a ton because I can never imagine Gav and Mike doing this in real life without looking really stupid or messing up moments completely by bashing heads or something.

Team Mavin for life~

----------------------------------------------------

Groaning, Michael opened his eyes and squinted at the sunlight. 'Ah, shit. I haven't slept that good in forever.' He turned to his bedside stand and picked up his glasses. After putting them on, he attempted to sit up, only to find something heavy was weighing down his body. He reached down and yanked up the covers. The heavy object happened to be Gavin, who had curled himself around Michael's waist and legs and clung to him as if he were freezing.

Michael sighed loudly and reached out to nudge Gavin on the shoulder, mumbling to himself. "Gavin, goddammit. Get your ass off of me. You're really heavy," He said, still trying to push Gavin off. after opening his eyes and blinking a couple of times, Gavin lifted his head and yawned. He still clung tightly to Michael, only lifting his hand to rub his bleary eyes. "Do you plan on letting go anytime soon, chief?" Michael propped himself up on his elbows since he couldn't fully sit up.

"Hmmm... I don't think so... What do I get if I let go?" Gavin smiled impishly, eyes wide open in innocence.

"What do you want exactly?"

"Hmm.. I think you know," Gavin replied as he reached for Michael's waistband, but Michale quickly grabbed his hand and pushed it away.

"No. No way. It's fucking 8 in the morning."

Gavin slid himself up closer to Michael's face and pouted. He made the most pitiful face and continued to leech onto Michael who continued to plead with him to let go. "Aww.. But Mi-cool, whhyyyyyyyyyyyy?"

Michael exhaled and rolled his eyes, struggling to keep himself up under Gavin's weight. He leaned in closely and planted a kiss fully on Gavin's mouth, causing Gavin to flush and break the kiss by giggling. "Ok, you little shit. That's enough. Now get off of me so I can go get some food before we have to go to work," Michael demanded after breaking away. Gavin unwrapped himself and rolled over on his back so that Michael could stand up. He layed there for a few moments, still in his "high on love" state.

After dressing, practically inhaling their breakfasts, and a loud conversation on the ride to the Achievement Hunter office, Michael and Gavin were back to their normal stations beside each other but in seperate chairs. It wasn't unusual anymore to see them hug or be sweet to each other anymore, after all they didn't do their job any different and if anything they worked even harder when editing videos because they were scared that something would come through the audio that hinted at a relationship that wasn't just joking.

As they prepared to record another Let's Play, the room sounded with the clanging of equipment and the chatter of voices. Ray and Michael, being finished fairly quickly for once, lounged in their black chairs and conversed casually.