Chapter 10: Keep Me in your Thoughts

Wow okokok so over 11,000 reads now! What an accomplishment! And a full ten chapters, not including the A/Ns? A great benchmark if I do say so myself !! I know I say this a lot, but you guys are so rad for sticking with me and being so patient, it is so nice to be able to go on here and see all the lovely peoples who drop a vote or a comment on here.
Anyways, so these next few chapters are going to be a little more... idk serious I guess? i mean, there is definitely going to be more funny moments and shitty jokes (per the achievement hunter norm) but there will be a little more story and less filler fluff yknow?
thanks again! team Mavin for life~~

-------------------------------------

"Gavin, what the fuck are you doing?! Get the hell off of me," Michael exclaimed, trying to force Gavin away from him. "Don't fucking let go of the mouse! I swear to god if we die because you decided to jump into my lap I will kick the shit out of you!"

Struggling, Michael finally managed to roll Gavin onto the ground and attempted to recover from the event so that they wouldn't die in the game. To no surprise, the attempt was in vain as the 'game over' screen came into view in front of him. He gritted his teeth and exhaled sharply through his nose so that he didn't blow up right there and then. Shooting a glare at Gavin, he leaned back in his chair and cursed under his breath as he stopped recording and closed the game tab. 

"Holy fucking shit, Gavin. Are you going to shit your pants every fucking time we play an indie horror? If you are, give me a heads up so I can make sure to cover your chair in plastic before we start recording," Michael said, putting his hand on his forehead.

Gavin, chuckling at Michael's input, shoved his chair aside after he had pulled himself off of the ground and unplugged his microphone. He heard a short laugh from Ray and looked around Michael at him, jokingly giving him an angry look.

"What are you laughing about, Ray," Gavin inquired as he sat down.

"Nothin'. Just thought that you guys barely changed since you confessed. Were you two secretly banging behind our backs," Ray replied, not turning away from his screen.

"Shut up, Ray. Of course we weren't."

"Yea, you right. I don't think that would be able to happen with all the time you spent fucking around in England."

"Yea, probably not. Long-distance relationships don't work well with me."

"Wait, aren't you taking a flight back to England to visit your family for Christmas or something?"

"Oh, yea. That's right. Must've forgot about that."

Gavin thought about it for a moment before explaining that he hadn't seen his family in so long, and got a few smiles in return. Noticing Michael's lack of reaction, he leaned over and shot him a concerned look.

"What's wrong, love," he asked. "Did you forget that I have to leave, too?"

Michael turned to face him, and gave him a half-somber smile as if to reassure him. "I guess I did. But it's no big deal. It's not like you'll be gone forever. We will just have a late Christmas like usual; go out drinkin' or something post-Christmas day."

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, dude. It's cool, Gav."

The short answer didn't relieve Gavin's worries, and it seemed to be the same way for the other three or four eavesdroppers in the room who suddenly fell quiet. Seeing that Michael was bent on not talking about the subject anymore, Gavin faced his computer again and went to begin editing the video they had recorded. But he couldn't seem to focus on listening to the audio as guilt struck him and the previous conversation began to sink in a bit more.