Chapter 18: No Right

nnnnnnnnnn god this is such a poopy chapter / o \ sorrysorry i wanted to make it more of a serious chapter but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I just wanted a really dom gavin so that's what happened kill me (ps this chapter is alternately named "A Plan")

but wow so many reads!!!!!!!! you guys are too sweet I cannot believe ' v ' \ and look at those lovely comments hrk you guys are too nice how do I repay you??

sorry this is an unbeta'd chap but I'm gonna send a copy to my beta so maybe it will get fixed soon !

and here you go! tnd U v U

--------------------

"Congratulations!"

"Uh, thanks..."

"When's the wedding?!"

"We don't really know yet..."

"You're inviting us, right?"

"Y-yea! The whole office is invited to it whenever we, uh, decide to have one."

"Are you staying abstinent 'til marriage?"

"Um, heh, sure..."

"I hope you let us help plan!"

"Ah, we aren't quite that far ahead yet..."

Gavin brushed Michael's shoulder with his own, signalling his want to get away from the crowd. The press of questions were starting to delve a little too deep. Picking up on the meaning behind the action, Michael attempted to get the circle of coworkers to let them out of the hallway, but the group just continued to chatter. After a few fruitless tries, he was fed up.

Muttering a curse under his breath, Michael reached over and caught Gavin's hand in his own, waiting a beat for enough people to stray away so he could push through them. They made it into the Achievement Hunter office and slammed the door shut, both of them leaning against it to take a deep breath. Their eyes met and Gavin laughed as the others that had been waiting in the office stared at them.

"So, did you have fun out there," Ryan asked as the pair sat in their usual seats. "We heard a lot of talking out there."

"Ha, lots of fun. A shit ton of fun," Michael answered sarcastically, checking his phone.

"Seems like it was," Geoff replied, swiveling around in his chair to face them, Jack following suit a moment later.

"We hate to break it to ya'," Ray began, standing up and walking around to face the couple. "But we have a few questions of our own."

The statement was followed up by Ray crossing his arms and backing up to be between Geoff and Jack. And for some reason, that made it seem so much more intimidating. Gavin and Michael glanced at each other and turned back towards their interrogators.

After Gavin and Michael nodded, Jack spoke. "Alright, well, I'm gonna help you deal with the publicity part of this. You gotta tell the fans before the wedding, or else they are gonna be really pissed. And we don't want that. So how exactly do you plan on doing that?"

"Well, I don't think it should be a video this time in my opinion," Michael replied first, scanning everyones' faces for some kind of reaction. "I think a tweet or something would suffice, right? I mean, just posting a little something about getting engaged."

"That'd probably work out, but just make sure you word it well enough so everyone won't get all confused and shit," Ryan replied with a slow nod.

"Now that that's taken care of, we can move along," Geoff said to move to the next topic.