Chapter 57

Chapter 57

*Time Skip*

After two weeks of anxiously being tested and being frequently visited by nurses and Dr. Hiroki, there has been no official diagnosis and apparently, no other doctors within the land of Wind couldn't figure out what I had. Of course, all of the information that was given had all of my medical information is under an alias, but it was still shocking that nobody could figure this out. For the most part, my symptoms have been under control and I was told that since I haven't been diagnosed yet, I would still be stuck here.

I was upset and I was getting stressed out more easily than I had been before I was hospitalized. Gaara had come to visit me every day and I was so happy to see him, but it seems that even his presence can't help my with my stress. Apparently, my pregnancy had been going well and the baby is healthy. It's too soon to find out the gender of our baby, but I would personally like to keep it a surprise until the delivery day.

'Wow...that seems so far away from now...'I thought. 'I'm only 11 weeks pregnant, and I'm not even halfway yet. My belly just barely started getting bigger, but it's not a significant difference compared to two weeks ago.'

I heard a knock on the door and I let whoever it was behind the door to come in.

"Hello Mrs. Miyuki." I heard Dr. Hiroki say.

Mrs. huh? I still wasn't quite used to people saying that with my name. Not that it was a bad thing of course, I was quite happy to hear it, just not used to it.

"Hello Dr. Hiroki." I responded.

"Well, there hasn't been any progress on your case...I'm sorry, but there's really nothing we can do at this point. So I have a proposition for you. How would you like to go home and get ready for the baby? I'll release you on the condition that you take all of your medications and come in for weekly check ups. How does that sound?"

"I'll do it. Thank you Dr. Hiroki!" I said happily and hugged him.

"You're welcome. I'll start sorting out your paperwork and prescriptions.If I were you, I'd make sure to tell everyone that you're coming home tomorrow."

"Alright, I will. Thank you so much!" I said cheerfully.

He smiled as he walked out of the room.

I sat up straight and stretched my arms.

"Today's a good day." I muttered.

"How so?" I heard Gaara say.

I turned to my right to see Gaara sitting on the edge of the bed.

I hugged him close to me and pulled back smiling.

"The Doctor is releasing me tomorrow."

His eyes widened.

"Seriously? Really?" He said sounding excited.

"Yeah, seriously." I said happily.

"I'm glad that you're coming back." He said hugging me closely.

"Me too." I said.

"I'll go tell Temari and Kankuro to get your things ready. We already cleared out your old apartment." He said.

"Great. Thank you." I said.

"I was wondering...would you like to stay in my room? For the time being until we can move out and find a house of our own?" He asked shyly.

Now that I think about it, I never had the chance to choose to sleep in the same bed as him. We've always been kind of led to that situation.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I? We're married now aren't we?" I said laughing.