Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I couldn’t think about what to do during this situation. I don’t want to do ‘it’ again so soon after I got raped, but I don’t know how to control his hunger and lust.

He kissed my neck and nipped it gently.

I felt paralyzed.

I couldn’t move.

I didn’t know what to do at the moment.         

I let his hands roam around my back as his kisses trailed down my neck. I let out a moan as he sucked on my sweet spot. He sucked a little harder and I felt his hands move towards my breasts but before he could touch them, he moved them to my hips.

Suddenly, he pulled away and he looked up at me.

“Miyuki, I need an honest answer from you. Do you want me to move on? If you don’t I’ll just stop completely. We don’t have to do this.” He said.

It was the moment of truth. My mind was still processing what he had just told me. At this point, I had no idea what to say. A part of me was telling me not to, but another part of me was screaming at me to continue.

After a minute of thinking and Gaara waiting anxiously for an answer in front of me, I finally reached my decision.

I mumbled my answer quietly in his chest.

“What?” Gaara whispered.

“I said, ‘I want to wait a little longer.’ I don’t think I’m ready for this yet, Gaara…I’m sorry.” I said hiding in his chest.

He put a hand under my chin and lifted it up so I could look at him.

“Don’t be ashamed. If you’re not ready for this, I understand. You can wait as long as you want.” He leaned into my ear. “Take your time…it’s your decision.” He whispered.

He pulled away and I nodded.

“Thank you for understanding, Gaara.” I said.

He stroked my back and he kissed my cheek.

“No problem.” He whispered.

I felt my eye-lids starting to get heavy and I draped my arms over his shoulders.

“Are you tired? You worked hard today.” He said.

I nodded and I started to doze off.

“Let’s get out so we can sleep in the bed.” He said.

He carried me bridal style and we got out of the Jacuzzi. He set me down on a bathing stool and got us some towels from the cabinet.

He handed me one and I thanked him. After drying ourselves off, he picked me up again and carried me to the bed.

He handed me my batman pajamas and he grabbed his Pikachu pajamas. I smiled as he left for me to change in private.

I changed and tied my hair up in a bun since only the bottom of my hair was wet. I sat up and looked the door.

“You can come in now!” I called.

“Okay!” He replied and walked in wearing his adorable pajamas that I loved so dearly.

I threw myself back in the warmness of our bed and pulled the cover over me. Gaara slid under the cover as well and pulled me close to his chest.

“Goodnight Gaara.” I said.  

“Goodnight…I love you Miyuki.” He said and pecked my cheek.

“I love you too.” I whispered as I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Ok, so I'm gonna post the next chapter right after this cause I made you guys wait so long ^-^