For Those Worried For The World

I woke up terrified. Everywhere I go I am hearing about attacks happening. Christians are being killed all over the place and it seems like no one is doing anything about it. I'm so scared something is going to happen to me or my family. I'm not ready to die or to loose anyone. It's hard to have faith when so many terrible things are going on around us. I'm worried for this world.

Since the very beginning of time there has been evil in this world and it won't stop until the end of time. As long as people don't see the truth and reject the love of Christ, we are going to have hateful people in this world. It's so hard to fathom why an army of people would want to kill of everyone in their path. After being filled with Christ's love it's hard for me to not just love everyone.

The signs have been showing up all over the place and it seems as if, and I have heard it a lot, that it's only a small amount of time before Jesus comes back. And I would love that but I'm scared of the before and I'm scared for the ones who don't know Christ. And I'm scared to die but I have to try and remember one of my favorite verses and just trust God will fix it and there is a plan in all this.

God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. So we will not fear when earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea. Let the oceans roar and foam. Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge!
Psalm 46:1-3

And here is another one I find comfort in.

The LORD is my light and my salvation– so why should I be afraid? The LORD is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble? When evil people come to devour me, when my enemies and foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though a mighty army surrounds me, my heart will not be afraid.
Psalm 27:1