For Those Who Suffer

Ahhhh just Stop!!! Go in your room and be quiet!!! Leave me alone for just 5 minutes!!!

Slam!!!

I shut the door and cover my ears after yelling at my son for what seems like the one millionth time this morning. And it's only 10am.

I can take the screaming and whining anymore. What is wrong with him. Why won't he stop. I can feel the anger built up inside me and I feel myself loosing control. I hate myself when I yell at him. I feel like a horrible mom and it makes me so ugly.

I'm disgusted with myself and I just want it to end. When people say "That person couldn't have possibly killed themselves." Now I won't believe them. I feel like I could just shoot myself in the head and this will all just be over. In a split second before even thinking of anyone else I could end it and change the lives of the ones around me.

The only thing stopping me is the fact that I don't have one. That's why I never will. I'm not stable enough too.

What am I going to do? This day isn't even close to being over yet. I just need it to be tomorrow so that I can start over.

I've learned through my walk with Christ that the closer you come to him the more the devil wants to come in and break you. Once you start obeying God and spending time with him, the devil can't stand it and wants that to end. And he will try anything to get you to fall.

God lets him test you because he is routing for your faith in him to be stronger than what the devil can throw to you. He wants you to see Him through it all and to not forget that he is still with you.

I realized that I didn't need the day to end, I didn't have to end it all right then and there. I could start over at that time. So that's what I did. It's hard to go through those pains and feelings but you have to stay faithful. I know that of I didn't have God, I wouldn't be here, that's why I must look to him always.

Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. Stay alert! Watch out for your great enemy, the devil. He prowls around like a roaring lion, looking for someone to devour. Stand firm against him, and be strong in your faith. Remember that your family of believers all over the world is going through the same kind of suffering you are. In his kindness God called you to share in his eternal glory by means of Christ Jesus. So after you have suffered a little while, he will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation. All power to him forever! Amen.
1 Peter 5:7-11