Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Aria's POV

While we were walking I start thinking about my sister and if she is still alive. I wish I knew what happened to her. As if she was with me I had an instinct and turned around to see a toddler waddling towards us. She looked just like Daniella, my sister. Wow, that's freaky.

"HI," the little girl squeals.

I can hear Louis quietly aw at her. I feel myself awing too but I am more interested in why she is out here alone.

"Hello. Where are your parents?" I ask her.

She points behind her and shows us around the corner. We follow her.

When we see her house around the corner I am surprised with who I see. I see a woman with long Blondie-brown hair and green-blue eyes standing in the doorway.

I gasp and literally fall into Louis chest. He has to catch me before I fall to the ground.

"OH MY GOD, DANIELLA. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL THESE YEARS," I scream at my long-lost sister.

"OH MY GOD. ARIA IS THAT YOU?" she asks surprised as we walk in the house.

"Yeah, I haven't seen you in years what happened to you?" I say, tears appearing in my eyes.

"Aw, Aria come here," she says as she pulls me into her chest.

"I've missed you so much," I sob in her chest.

She holds me close and whispers in my ear.

"Do you want to meet your niece and your brother-in-law?" she asks me. I nod.

"Natalie, come here," she says to the toddler. Natalie runs over to her mother.

"Yes, mama?" she asks.

"Go and find daddy ok, tell him it is really important," Daniella says.

I forgot that Louis was standing behind me letting me reunite with my sister, but now he is just standing there awkwardly.

"Oh, Da. I forgot to introduce my boyfriend Louis," I say to her as I grab Louis' hand and drag him to my sister.

"Hi, Louis. It's lovely to meet you. I hope you are looking after my sister, after all she has been on her own for a long time," Da says to Louis.

"Well, I have tried my best. We have only been dating for a few hours but we met a few days ago and I guess we just clicked," he says as he puts his arm around my waist bringing me into his chest.

I smile. Natalie runs back to where we are with a very tall man. Like really tall. If he stood next to me I would feel like a legal midget. He also looks kind of like a duck somehow.

"Yeah, babe?" He asks.

"I want you to meet my sister Aria and her boyfriend Louis," she says to him.

"Hi, I'm James. Lovely to meet you," he says and pulls me into a hug. Yep, I was right, a legal midget.

"It's lovely to meet you too, I'm Aria and this is my boyfriend, Louis," I say as we release from the hug and point to Louis.

"Hey, mate," Louis says as they do this sort of man hug. I don't really know what it's called.

Natalie runs over to me and holds her arms up. Signalling she wants me to pick her up. I pick her up and put her on my hip.

"Hello, Natalie. I am your auntie," I say to her.

"AUNTIE ARI," she screams and hugs me closer. I pull her closer into my chest.

She pulls away and looks at Louis.

"Uncle?" she questions.

"U-uh no h-" I was cut of by Louis.

"Shh," he says looking at me, "Yes Natalie. I am your uncle," Louis says.

"UNCLE LOU-LOU," Natalie yells again and holds her arms out for Louis to hold her. Louis grabs her out of my arms. She snuggles in his neck and slowly falls asleep. Aw. Louis looks adorable with her snuggled in his neck. I can see Louis is enjoying having her in his arms as he is smiling down at her.

"You found a good one, sista," Da says coming over to me.

"He's really good with kids and I can tell he really likes you, just by the way he looks at you. I can tell he really cares," she continues, looking at Louis while talking.

"Yeah," I sigh.

"She's right, you know," James says coming over. "It's the same way I look at Cat," he says putting his arms around Da. He got his nickname for her from her middle name, Catherine.

"Aw, honey," Da says, before, while pulling him into tighter hug.

"It's true," He replies, before kissing her quickly.

Louis walks over to us with Natalie still in his arms.

"Where is her bed, I'll tuck her in," He says.

"Just, up the stairs. First door on the left," Da says.

Before he walks up, I walk up with him. He nods and we both walk up the stairs.

We find her room and Louis lays her down on her bed. He takes off her shoes and puts her feet under the covers and slowly lifts them to cover her. He kisses her forehead.

I watch him from the door as he does this. I have to admit it is very attractive.

I walk over and kiss Natalie on her head and walk over to Louis.

"You know, it's quite attractive watching you with Natalie and how you act around her," I tell him honestly.

"Really?" he says, smirking.

"Yeah," I reply. "Well, let's go to sleep shall we?" I say.

"Yeah, we have to continue on our journey to the labs and get back to Christina," Louis says.

My eyes widen. CHRISTINA. I have to call her and see if she is ok.

"Louis. Phone," I say quickly as I start to worry. Louis sees this and hurries to find my phone.

He hands it to me and I quickly call Christina.

· Phone call *

"Hello?" Christina answers.

"Oh thank God you are alright," I say.

"ARIA" she yells over the phone.

"Are you ok, surviving, and needing anything?" I ask.

"No, I'm fine. Stop worrying. I can take care of myself you know. So anyway, how are you?" she asks.

"I'm fine. I have a boyfriend and I found my long-lost sister and found out she is married and has a kid called Natalie," I say.

"Aw, whatsyourboyfriendsname, what'shelike, whendidyoumeethim?" she asks in a hurry.

"Ok, ok. His name is Louis Tomlinson. He is wonderful and I met him the day after I left you" I reply to her questions.

I can hear her squealing from the other end of the line.

"Ok, well I should let you get some sleep, see you soon," I continue.

"Ok, bye," she says and hangs up.

* End of phone call *

I sigh of relief.

"She's good?"

He asks as we lie down in bed.

"Yeah, she's good," I say and kiss Louis quickly before putting my head on his chest.

He wraps his arms around me and I snuggle more into his chest and slowly fall asleep, loving the warmth from Louis.