Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Aria's POV

We start walking outside the labs to get back home to our family. Oh, Christina!

"Louis, phone," I say. Mum and dad are staring at me like, why?

Louis hands me my phone and I quickly call Christina.

* Phone Call *

"Hello?" she answers from the other line.

"CHRISTINA, YOU'RE OK" I yell relieved.

"Aria! You're ok too! How's Louis?" she asks.

"He's good. We found the cure and we are heading home now. I found my parents and I have a son called Ryan," I tell her.

"OH MY GOD," she screams and I have to hold the phone away from my ear.

"Yes, I will tell you all about it when I get home, bye," I say.

"Bye" she says and hangs up.

* End of phone call *

I sigh with relief and my parents are looking at me with weird faces.

"Yep, we should start explaining now," I say.

"Yes, I think that would be best," my father says, looking confused.

"Ok, lets sit down for a while. I will tell it from the start," I say as we sit down against a wall.

"Well, I was about to leave to go to the labs when a 12 year old girl comes out breathless and she tells me not to shoot and she is not bitten. That's the girl on the phone. She is waiting back at our old house for me to come home. When I left for the journey I saw a zombie freshly killed so I thought I wasn't the only one out there. I was right because the person was Louis also going to the labs to find a cure. I offered we go together because it is a lot safer together and Louis looked sad that he had to leave his family to go on this journey," I start, my parents looking at me curiously. I continue talking about how we found the CD player and how we because a couple. I told them that we found Daniella and how she has her own little family now and I told them about Ryan and how we net him.

"And then they poured the water mixed with my blood on your heads and you turned back to what you are now," I finish.

"Well, I guess we are grandparents now," My parents say together.

"YAY, I have a real family," Ryan yells and jumps into my arms, hugging me tightly.

I hug him back just as close and tight. Louis hugs me and Ryan and my parents join in the group hug.

"Why don't we head to Daniella's house and you can see her?" I suggest as we release from the hug and I put Ryan on the floor.

"Yes, I want to see my daughter after years of her missing," my father says.

"Mamma?" Ryan says to me.

"Yes, sweetie?" I ask.

"I'm tired, can you carry me?" he asks sweetly.

"Sure, sweetie," I say and pick him up and place him on my hip. He puts him little arms around my neck and puts his head on my chest. Aw. He's just too cute!